I should note that these Heisman sliders originated from Hartstopper on OS and I have tweaked them a bit. I saw yesterday that he too has added some tweaks, but I am getting some good close games out of these, as did Beartide. He played as against and the final score was 24-22.

I began a new dynasty as and my first game was at home against and here are the stats. For some reason the box score generator at OS put my player stats in as and their stats in as mine. So when viewing the stats, just know that my player stats are listed as and their stats are listed as . The team stats are listed correctly. For some reason it lists blocking and defense twice and even has receivers mixed in w/ the blocking.

Now what you have to understand is I play very differently than anyone else. I use a short, controlled passing game to chew clock because I always take over crap teams like - - - and they all are lacking on defense. So... the best defense is a ball control offense. It is also rare that I have one receiver w/ so many more receptions as Ewing did in this game. {I am using auto-generated names} But the way they were playing D against me, Ewing was open a lot, so I went to him. Usually I have a good balance between 8-10 receivers. It should also be noted that although I was sacked only 2 times, I could have been sacked 5-9 times, but making quick reads/decisions I was able to get the ball off, including one for a 49 yard TD when I read blitz and just had the perfect play call to combat it. I lofted a pass to WR RB {Inside WR on 2 man side in 5-Wide} and threw well before his icon lit up, but he turned, saw the ball and ran under it for a TD. My QB got killed just after releasing it. So don't think that 2 sacks meant I had all day to throw. I didn't. I threw a ton of quick, short passes because of the constant pressure. I want to see some other people use these sliders because I think in dynasty mode you will get a really good game. Yes, there are still problems. These have to do w/ EA and their inability to code. But these sliders seem to produce to good, well-balanced games. And here are the sliders:

Skill - Heisman
Recruiting - Heisman
Quarters - 10 minutes
Game speed - Slow
Speed Threshold - 15
All extras, like Home field, fatigue, ice kicker are ON

Penalties:

Offsides - 80
False Start - 80
Holding - 50
Facemask - 55
Off P.I - 100
Def P.I. - 100
KR/PR Int - 100
Clipping - 50
Intentional Grounding - 100
Roughing Passer - 52
Roughing Kicker - 52

Slider | User | CPU
QB A. | 5.....| 10
Pass B| 45...| 40
WR C | 45...| 40
RB A .| 45...| 55
Run B | 40...| 45
Pass C| 20..| 20
Pass R| 25..| 25
Int.....| 30..| 25
Run D | 15..| 15
Tackle| 35..| 35
FG P ..| 35..| 40
FG A..| 40...| 35
Punt P| 50..| 50
Punt A| 40..| 40
KO P...|45...| 45

Some sliders that may still need tweaked: USER Run Defense and/or Tackling. Seems to be a lot of broken tackles by the CPU, but then again the defense of and - the two teams I have been playing as in dynasty to test these out- don't have the greatest of D's.

I put Punt Power higher than most, typically, because I want a longer field. However, even w/ the CPU set at 50, only punted for a 31 yard average against me. What I am hoping is that some of you more conventional players will use these as well. Everybody has been getting really good games/stats and T.O.P. w/ these. The reason I always dominate T.O.P. is because of my offense and the way I run it.

Please try these out for 3-4 games in dynasty and let me know what you think. I leave tomorrow for Philadelphia and Roger Waters, but will be back Sunday. I hope people find these enjoyable!