Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Gameplay - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by neystar206 View Post
    The game has became easier in my book also. I would like for them to make it harder to beat the CPU.

cpu needs to become smarter, not psychic, but smarter. its got to track our playcalling and tendencies better, use more of its playbook in an effort to stop us, and make a buttload more adjustments within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post

cpu needs to become smarter, not psychic, but smarter. its got to track our playcalling and tendencies better, use more of its playbook in an effort to stop us, and make a buttload more adjustments within the game.
    Exactly, since I only play against CPU, this very important to me.

I want to have a gameplan against CPU. As of now, I can beat the CPU with a couple plays on both sides of the ball. It shouldn't be like that. As poster above said, I would love to see our tendencies tracked and cpu make adjustments on both sides of the ball. I don't like how they know if I am audibling to a run or pass

100% agree with the last two posts.

On the lines of Playcalling, they have to stop that psychic playcalling. It is not just on audibles. I was playing Madden earlier and I noticed something that I have been noticing for a while. It seems like the CPU playcalls are tied into your playcalls. It seems like they call the right plays at the right times. I noticed when I was in zone coverage, that there are always a open man. I forgot what coverage it was but, they would call curl routes on the same zone. I noticed it because when I called the same play, I switched to man and they ran curl routes. That is why I think Custom Plays would be unstoppable against CPU at times because they wouldnt know what to call.

That is why them tracking your tendencies would be great. So, if I have a tendency to run on 2nd and short, I would like to see the defense to come out in run stopping formation. I also want them to recognize the formations I come out in. Like if I only run the ball in the I-Form sets, I would like to the defense to shift toward the LOS. It seems like defenses only make adjustments/shifts if you make audibles.

Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    On the lines of Playcalling, they have to stop that psychic playcalling. It is not just on audibles. I was playing Madden earlier and I noticed something that I have been noticing for a while. It seems like the CPU playcalls are tied into your playcalls. It seems like they call the right plays at the right times. I noticed when I was in zone coverage, that there are always a open man. I forgot what coverage it was but, they would call curl routes on the same zone. I noticed it because when I called the same play, I switched to man and they ran curl routes. That is why I think Custom Plays would be unstoppable against CPU at times because they wouldnt know what to call.

That is why them tracking your tendencies would be great. So, if I have a tendency to run on 2nd and short, I would like to see the defense to come out in run stopping formation. I also want them to recognize the formations I come out in. Like if I only run the ball in the I-Form sets, I would like to the defense to shift toward the LOS. It seems like defenses only make adjustments/shifts if you make audibles.
    thats why we need the madden IQ back in the game. sure, it took a couple of games to get it zero'd in, but it made every game against the cpu really challenging. it was one of those things, where the more you played, the harder it got.

Madden IQ was just auto adjusting sliders though, wasn't it? Not really tendency analysis.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Madden IQ was just auto adjusting sliders though, wasn't it? Not really tendency analysis.
    ya more or less. i think it auto adjusted cpu pass defense, rush defense, pass offense, and rush offense to your levels. but still, heisman is incredibly easy. madden IQ means that the game constantly changes according to your strengths.

add in a little bit of tendency analysis to the cpu play logic, and it'd be a huge boost, imo.

thats why we need the madden IQ back in the game. sure, it took a couple of games to get it zero'd in, but it made every game against the cpu really challenging. it was one of those things, where the more you played, the harder it got.
    I forgot all about that features. It had some promise, just needed to be implemented better. But, I wouldnt want it in Dynasty unless it was implemented the right way. I wouldnt want a bad team to all of the sudden play better. Unless they use your IQ as a weakness. Like if your Rush IQ was high and Pass IQ was terrible, they should stack the box. Just like if your pass coverage IQ was low, than they should pass it often.

CPU Playcalling needs to be fixed. But, I think CPU AI(in general) need to be improved. Football is a game of adjustments, and this game(and Madden) doesnt make Adjustments. This game is really just you calling plays and the CPU just calls plays designed to stop it/take advantage. Basically, the CPU AI allows you to dictate the game. It shouldnt be like that. I want the CPU to try to dictate the game. Whether its the CPU forcing the run because it recognizes that you cant stop it or its the CPU calling blitz a lot because they are getting sacks.

Not sure if this has been suggested but it would be a nice option.

My buddy and I were playing tonight in our usual darby, he had a 4th and 13 on my 38, his FG kicker couldn't make the long kick and he can't do coffin corner punts so he was in no-mans land.

He said, man this would be a cool time to have the option of a pooch kick with you QB. I told him it would probably have to be an audible but, you know, like EA says, "If it's in the game"...so it would be cool to atleast have the option of using that play.

2k8 had a pooch kick option, as a play in the PB.

The punter's animation is way, way too quick and way too short. It's basically a half-stride and then kick in place. There's almost no forward movement, and definitely doesn't take the strides that a punter normally would. I believe that is the primary reason we don't get punt blocks in game.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    The punter's animation is way, way too quick and way too short. It's basically a half-stride and then kick in place. There's almost no forward movement, and definitely doesn't take the strides that a punter normally would. I believe that is the primary reason we don't get punt blocks in game.

there's also a complete lack of special teams plays that sacrifice pressure for coverage downfield....not to mention, newer spread out punting formations every year.

dynamic depth charts.

i want different depth charts for the different play styles or the ability to set a depth chart for every formation. its time for an upgrade in this area, especially with how popular the spread formations have become. i'd like to be able to set certain wide receivers as outside only wr's and some guys as slot only wr's. this applies to defense as well. its a small thing that'd require a lot of user involvement, but it'd fix a lot of issues regarding player substitutions/fatigue.

there's also a complete lack of special teams plays that sacrifice pressure for coverage downfield....not to mention, newer spread out punting formations every year.
    +1 it would be cool to see some of the aussie/rugby style kick animations. I also think it would be nice to see more blocked punts or if not blocked punts running/roughing the kicker. On a normal Saturday you see a lot more blocked punts than you ever see in this game. FGs too, on NCAA I maybe see 1-2 per season.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    +1 it would be cool to see some of the aussie/rugby style kick animations. I also think it would be nice to see more blocked punts or if not blocked punts running/roughing the kicker. On a normal Saturday you see a lot more blocked punts than you ever see in this game. FGs too, on NCAA I maybe see 1-2 per season.
    well jeff was onto something when he brought up the punting animation being way too quick. combine that with the addition of a snap power rating and snap accuracy rating, and the whole blocking FG's and punts problem would solve itself, imo.

well jeff was onto something when he brought up the punting animation being way too quick. combine that with the addition of a snap power rating and snap accuracy rating, and the whole blocking FG's and punts problem would solve itself, imo.
    Yeah. I remember back on NCAA 2004 where there'd be a random snap that would sometimes go wide. And when it went wide, if you had the right pressure on, you'd get there and get it blocked. I loved it.

NCAA 14 Wishlist

-Equipment

*New Helmets (Revo 360, Schutt Vengence)

*More Variety of Cleats

*Adidas Gear (Visors, Gloves, Socks)

*Eye Black (One Eye, Both Eyes, or Over The Nose)

*Socks (Elite Socks, Double Socks, Long or Mid Socks)

*Mouth Pieces with Lip Guard

*Basketball Sleeves with Pad

*Compression Pants (Leggings)

*Back Flaps Out

*Have a choice of 2nd Team Color gear

*Towels (Front, Side, or Back)

*Spats

-Road To Glory

*Like NBA 2k My Player. With Coaches Calling and Coaches Coming and Interviewing the player and pursuading them to come to the College and you have the option to answer.

*More High School Team Designs

*ESPN 150 Rankings

*Underarmor All-American Game

*Signing Day. with you picking the hat up between the top 3 school your interested in and putting it on.

*College Summer Workouts like Weightlifting and 40 times

*Mini Camps

*Acual Major and Grades

*Post Game Interviews with you answering the question like 2k.

*Heisman Ceremony like '07 NCAA

*Senior Bowl

*Import into Madden 14

*The ESPN Magazine Covers with Players on the pages instead of Helmets

-Creating Players

*Different Varietys of Hair Cuts

*Diffferent Faces

*You can customize the way they look

*Pick different Strides and Running Styles. Also Quarterback Throwing Motions and Drop backs.

-College Game Day

*Corso Mascot

*Talking about key players

Not trying to be an asshole , Jay, and what's done is done but none of these things are gameplay related. There are separate threads for everything listed above.