Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Builder - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    they need to add the revolution linebacker facemask with the u bar like the one they wore in 2004 and they need to add the u bar one like they have for the linebacker facemask in the game and please add revo speed 360 and much much more speed facemasks including tyrann mattheus and the schutt vengeance

PLEASE add a create a stadium for a game mode and re create the facemask for the air xp especially the rb facemask

add the lb facemask for the revolution like #93 wore on the bears in 2005

Laxbro, correct me if I'm wrong, but facemasks and equipment aren't in Teambuilder, are they?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Uniforms and helmet option are a most. There should be more color option like being able to make matte colored uniforms and helmets. Getting colored socks should be automated now since the updated unis had them last year. we should be able to make chrome helmets also. More uniforms would be nice and being able to change the alt 2 jersey to a colored jersey would be sweet and more pants please. also can we get the sponser logo on the unis and colored shoes. thats bout it for me but one question how does fifa have this great creation centre and ncaa has been struggling with this teambuilder for a while ijs...it would be nice if ncaa could get that type of program but idk (shrugs)

yea that would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTxDOG View Post
    would like the ability to edit my teambuilder team even after my dynasty has begun with said team.
    yea that would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by freshman25 View Post
    one question how does fifa have this great creation centre and ncaa has been struggling with this teambuilder for a while ijs...
    I don't think it's fair to say they've been struggling. I personally don't think they've tried to do much outside of the initial release. Two things to keep in mind for FIFA: EA Canada and EA Tiburon are two separate studios. From what I can tell, they don't share much. And FIFA has a significantly larger team and budget.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I don't think it's fair to say they've been struggling. I personally don't think they've tried to do much outside of the initial release. Two things to keep in mind for FIFA: EA Canada and EA Tiburon are two separate studios. From what I can tell, they don't share much. And FIFA has a significantly larger team and budget.
    isnt fifa ea's #1 selling sports game?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    isnt fifa ea's #1 selling sports game?
    I've never seen worldwide numbers, but I'd have to assume it is. I think Madden gives it a run for its money, but I'd have to assume FIFA is #1.

Recruit
    i would wish for the option of putting a logo on one side of the helmet and the number on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I've never seen worldwide numbers, but I'd have to assume it is. I think Madden gives it a run for its money, but I'd have to assume FIFA is #1.
    FIFA 13 sold 12 million copies in the first 4 months after release. It is definitely #1.

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2

Is it possible for EA to make an "edit player uniform" menu on the teambuilder site?

Quote Originally Posted by Jota 3 View Post
    more than two team logos at least 4
    Haven't really thought of that.

The three I have been asking for since NCAA 10: Stadium Maker/Editor, generic mascots, another jersey, helmet and pants.

Also, the ability to add in TeamBuilder teams to conferences and not take any out. Kind of like FCS teams moving to FBS. I don't know if that's really TeamBuilder specific or game specific but w/e.