Thread: PS3 OD

• Facebook
  • Display

PS3 OD

any openings for anything closing out 12 going into 13? want to pick up the game solid and get used to playing a lot again before the infamous July birthday gift (my birthday is July 15th so i am always playing NCAA on or around my birthday every year) - let me know

no openings at all... or have all OD's shut down until '13...?

I think most of the ones here have shut down. The TGT OD for PS3 is still up but it's still full, though I think several/most are just coasting until 13.

sucks for me... thanks for the heads up

I'm running one, and will keep it running until '13 comes out. We are currently in Year 7 with 10 users. We play on AA w/ Steelerfan's sliders. Adjustments made are 8 min quarters w/ Game speed set to Normal.

would love to hop in if you would have me... would be awesome

Glad to have you join in. We will keep this thing going until '13 comes out, then restart with the same users and new teams. I will be adding additional users to fill any holes that we have. Right now we are at 11, but may lose 2-3 players.

Hey can i get that 12th spot?

What is your team preference? Right now we are just killing the last season, then will start once some updated rosters I am satisfied with come out on '13.

well Florida is my team but I can play with a diff team. even if its just for a little while I'm down. I figured you guys were far along in the OD so you never know SMU could be the champs lol

You can play with Florida, what's your PSN name?

ghosphace is my psn how many seasons have you played?

We're in 2019, but we're about to be done with that since season ticket comes out Friday. I out you in for the new season on '13. The new thread is here http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...cobar-s-BCS-OD