Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In-Game Presentation & Atmosphere - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Dan, I'll be honest, other than one end being obviously lit, I don't see a "huge difference". Could you go into more detail about some of the changes? Maybe a quick summary of the largest changes would do well.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Dan, I'll be honest, other than one end being obviously lit, I don't see a "huge difference". Could you go into more detail about some of the changes? Maybe a quick summary of the largest changes would do well.
    This might help: http://www.govandals.com/ViewArticle...CLID=205080063

Somewhat, but still not enough without some previous knowledge of the Kibble Dome.

Ya know, I've been reading a lot of request on what we gamers think should be in the next NCAA franchise. I've seen a lot of great suggestions...some far fetched, some reasonable request.....some just pure left field!!! But I haven't read one yet requesting this feature/addition....

Suggestion/Request: When playing a Single-Player Dynasty or an Online Dynasty and you invite High School Recruits to attend your schools home games....could we actually see the prospects standing on our schools sideline, watching the game? I definitely feel this would add even more immersion to NCAA 12 due to the fact that it actually happens in real life.

Here's a picture to give an idea for what I'm talking about....it's not that good of an example due to no recruits on the sidelines but use the group of 5 or 6 standing on the far left as an idea for where the recruits placement would be. Now normally when recruits are invited to a university they are required to sit in the stands or stand on their schools sideline away from the rest of the team.

For Instance....if I invite 5 players to a home game. I should see 5 players standing on our sidelines enjoying the game.

Whats ya'll thoughts on this request
    Last edited by MCdonnieG; 04-12-2011 at 12:30 PM.

I wanna see coaches first Donnie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    I wanna see coaches first Donnie!
    You know what...you're right! How could I forget coaches! Man!! Well in that case....here's the priority list.....coaches first...then mouthpieces.....then Recruits!

Donnie, I like the request, but as Jayrah said, there's a lot of other things to get to first. I, for one, don't see a real value in showing static "high school age" players on the sidelines during a game. If for no other reason than unless we use the Replay camera we're unlikely to ever see them. Frame rate hit for no value.

Now, that could be something to consider if they were enhancing the pre-game. Wouldn't it be cool to see a pan of casually dressed people standing behind your bench before the game, and Brad Nesslar talks about how you've invited recruits for the game? That's not exactly something that happens in real life, but may be worth considering.

I think the recruits on the sidelines is an interesting thought, but like Jeff said the frame rate hit just might not make it worth it. And even though it doesn't happen IRL to have Brad say something like, "look who it is over on the Penn State sideline, it is John Smith who has Ohio State and Penn State as his Top 2 choices so far. This game could be the deciding factor for John, let's see how this game impacts his game".

Even with that I just think there are other things that need attention first. But like I said, it is an interesting thought.

I dunno if this belongs here but Ole Miss moved it's band to S6 at the top above the students so you can hear the band better. http://ev8.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=...ng_charts.html

There is a link to a chart that shows it. At the top of S6 it says Band, it might be hard to see.

-CPU to STOP calling timeouts with 2:01 to go in the half/game

-Defensive players who have a vertical of 90" (No reason they should be able to jump that high and tip or even intercept a pass)

-Some small tinkers from 2011 to 2012 should make for an awesome game (I really am enjoying 2011)

I would like to see the CPU call there timeouts better, there are instances where the CPU does a good job but as a whole this could be much better.

This is Rebel, Ole Miss' Black Bear mascot.

I would also like to see the computer elect to kick after winning the coin toss. I think (since I started playing a few months ago) I've only see the computer not receive 5 or 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy View Post
    I would also like to see the computer elect to kick after winning the coin toss. I think (since I started playing a few months ago) I've only see the computer not receive 5 or 6 times.
    Wonder if that might be in NCAA12...

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    you need to quit spending time with jb....you're beginning to tease like him.