Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petrino Acknowledges "Inappropriate Relationship", placed on Administrative Leave

• Facebook
  • Display

Petrino Acknowledges "Inappropriate Relationship", placed on Administrative Leave

http://www.arkansassports360.com/306...e-relationship

Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrino issued a statement Thursday...

“The state police report today provides an accurate description of my accident, which includes details that had not publically come to light prior to the report being issued. I regret that I have not publically acknowledged a passenger on the vehicle. I have been in constant pain, medicated and the circumstances involving the wreck have come out in bits and pieces. That said I certainly had a concern about Jessica Dorrell’s name being revealed. In my press conference, I referred to her simply as ‘a lady’. My concern was to protect my family and a previous inappropriate relationship from becoming public. In hindsight, I showed a serious mistake in judgment when I chose not to be more specific about those details. Today, I’ve acknowledged this previous inappropriate relationship with my family and those within the athletic department administration.

I apologize to my wife, Becky, and our four children, Chancellor (David) Gearhart, Jeff Long, the Board of Trustees, University administration, my coaching staff, student-athletes and the entire state of Arkansas. I have been humbled by the outpouring of concern and get-well wishes. I apologize to the Razorback Nation for the attention my actions have brought to the University of Arkansas and our program. I will fully cooperate with the University throughout this process and my hope is to repair my relationships with my family, my Athletic Director, the Razorback Nation and remain the head coach of the Razorbacks.”

Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrino has been placed on administrative leave by athletic director Jeff Long.

Petrino was involved in a motorcycle accident on Sunday and did not disclose to the university that Jessica Dorrell was a passenger on the vehicle.

Picture of the passenger:

Damn, ol' Bobby scoring it with a coed on the side.

Dumbass.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

maybe playboy will give her call.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    http://www.arkansassports360.com/306...e-relationship

[I]Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrino issued a statement Thursday...

My concern was to protect my family and a previous inappropriate relationship from becoming public. In hindsight, I showed a serious mistake in judgment when I chose not to be more specific about those details. Today, I’ve acknowledged this previous inappropriate relationship with my family and those within the athletic department administration.
    I don't think he has said he was doing anything with this lady just that he has had an inappropriate one before. Maybe I am reading too much into it but deep down I really don't care I am willing ot bet there a quite a few high profile coaches getting some young pun tang.

You know, when I went to UL-Lafayette for my Masters, I was the head trainer for the volleyball and track teams. People used to drool over our volleyball players but they never did a thing for me. They were all pretty and made-up walking around campus but at practice (and especially on the bus during road trips), they were some of the nastiest ladies you'd ever want to be around. They weren't as cute when they were sweating like dogs or burping, farting, and cursing like dudes. I was never tempted to do anything with any of those girls.

Our track team on the other hand.............

I had an "inappropriate relationship." X-D

I kind of doubt they will be appearing at autograph sessions together anymore.

Stolen from elsewhere...

"When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV."

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie

Those commercials are so silly, but that was excellent!

Yum-eeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yum-eeeeeeeee
    I thought she was average at best!

I think we all know there is no pun-tang like new pun-tang especially pre-30 pun-tang. lol

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    I thought she was average at best!

I think we all know there is no pun-tang like new pun-tang especially pre-30 pun-tang. lol
    Average? Well she looked a little better in her playing days.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Average? Well she looked a little better in her playing days.
    I agree with whoever-posted-that-above. While by no means would I turn her down, she's also not what I generally expect when I hear that someone in a position of authority has had an "inappropriate relationship".
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 04-06-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I don't often say these words, but I agree with Ram. While by no means would I turn her down, she's also not what I generally expect when I hear that someone in a position of authority has had an "inappropriate relationship".
    Did you just refer to me as RAM?

Is that an insult? lol

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    Did you just refer to me as RAM?

Is that an insult? lol

Jessica Dean ‏ @JessicaDean
    Confirmed: AR state police commander asking for answers to questions relating Captain Lance King's response to Bobby Petrino folo accident.

We can also confirm Petrino's cell called King, asking for help. Police report states King picked Petrino up at intersection in Fville.

According to report, King was not the officer who responded to accident scene. That officer found no one when he arrived.

Chris Bahn ‏ @cbahn
    King is the officer who works security detail for Arkansas football in-season. He transported Petrino to Physican's Specialty Hospital.

Chris Bahn ‏ @cbahn
    In response to media inquiries, Arkansas State Police will further investigate Capt. Lance King's role in aftermath of Petrino crash.

I think he's toast.