Thread: TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 15

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 15

We have advanced. Once CDJ gets back into town, I'll let him set the deadline.

is finally ranked! It took a 9-2 record to finally break through, and now I'm #23. But I have a test in the final week of the season against #17 . This will be for the Mountain West title as both teams are 6-0 in the conference.

UAB is about to try for the C-USA title. I hope my D shows up. They have been for a little while now and it has made it much easier on my offense.

UAB got beat by Tulsa 42-28 at home to end the regular season. Noel threw 3 INTs and had a sack fumble that got returned for a TD. It was 21-7 in the first quarter and Tulsa never looked back. The C-USA standings are going to be a mess with this. Right now UAB and Tulsa are in the books at 6-2. Memphis and ECU are both 5-2 with games to play. We could be looking at a 4 way tie for the conference. I'm not sure how that gets broken. We shall see.

In the battle for the MWC crown, Hawaii fell short as the offense sputtered for the 2nd game in a row. Hawaii drops to 9-3 to finish a great regular season in their first year with Coach Bennett as the OC. Quite the turnaround from 4-8 last year.

I beat UAB and Tulsa so that breaks that tie hoping for a ECU loss!! Memphis repeat conference champs??? I hope so! Need to stomp Marshall!

Well I beat Marshall now it's just a waiting game to see if Southern Miss can beat ECU!

We'll advance Monday evening.