Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - Legacy Challenge

• Facebook
  • Display

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - Legacy Challenge

In this mode you will take Tiger through all the different eras of his career, from his early childhood years, to his Masters victories and beyond. Check out the trailer to see more about the mode in action.

Click here for the official developer blog on the Legacy Challenge.

After checking out the video, share your thoughts here with the community.
    Last edited by cdj; 02-08-2012 at 05:11 PM.

What, no Mike Douglas show? I like the idea, in fact I once tossed it out on the TW Forums a few years back. Only difference was it had nothing to do with Tiger, instead starting your career as a youngster. I always thought this was the best approach by starting out young where the opening stats are more suited. As you age and based on your success, your power, accuracy, etc, progress.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 02-07-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: oops meant the Mike Douglas show

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    What, no David Letterman show? I like the idea, in fact I once tossed it out on the TW Forums a few years back. Only difference was it had nothing to do with Tiger, instead starting your career as a youngster. I always thought this was the best approach by starting out young where the opening stats are more suited. As you age and based on your success, your power, accuracy, etc, progress.
    They do that in Top Spin 3. You start out on the Amateur circuit of tournaments, and after you win a couple, you move up to the next level, and so on until you reach the professional ranks/level and start playing in Grand Slams and such.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    They do that in Top Spin 3. You start out on the Amateur circuit of tournaments, and after you win a couple, you move up to the next level, and so on until you reach the professional ranks/level and start playing in Grand Slams and such.
    To an extent but it was seriously flawed. You were still an adult and the early levels were so easy it was actually funny watching grown men or women, hitting the balls back and forth like they had never picked up a racquet before.

P.S. I meant the Mike Douglas how, not Letterman.

Tiger Legacy Challenge Interview: Part 1 of 4

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    To an extent but it was seriously flawed. You were still an adult and the early levels were so easy it was actually funny watching grown men or women, hitting the balls back and forth like they had never picked up a racquet before.

P.S. I meant the Mike Douglas how, not Letterman.
    Well, true, it was seriously flawed, but if it was set up similar to that, but done CORRECTLY, then it could be good. They need to make the Q School, Nationwide and other stuff longer. Make it a half season or full season or something. Not just two or three matches and you're on to the PGA Tour.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Looks like bdoughty gets his Mike Douglas show appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Looks like bdoughty gets his Mike Douglas show appearance.
    Woot. I think it is a great idea and hope that it can work it's way into making a deeper career mode for next year.

EA SPORTS has posted this video for a Rory McIlroy Legacy Mode. Is this in all versions or just European?