Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 3

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 3

We will advance again Monday, January 9.

User v User Games:
    UAB (HANSWARD) vs. Washington State (clw)
    Texas A&M (dukie) vs. USC (novadolla)
    Idaho (bjrod) vs. Hawai'i (JBHuskers)

BJ, I'm here tonight and tomorrow, then out for a week...what's it look like for you amigo?

Syracuse beats Florida State 35-24. The Orange secured the victory with 3 minutes remaining up only 4 points, when DT Jay Bromley sacked the FSU quarterback causing the ball to come loose. While players from both teams tried to pick it up, Bromley recovered to his feet and immediately picked up the ball and scooted in the endzone from a few yards out. That gave Syracuse the victory and improved their record to 3-0 (2-0) on the season. Up next, The Orange continue their early-season ACC schedule taking on North Carolina as part of a 5-game conference stretch.

Memphis delivered a knock out blow to Akron beating them 63-17. The Memphis running game went for over 200 as did the passing game. The back ups even had a field day with True Fresh. QB Paul Jones going 3/3 with 1 TD. Memphis starts off to an early 2-0 record something that has not been common for awhile!

CLW.... I am available tonight, after 11 pm Fri. night, and probably not until after 8 pm Sat. night. All day Sunday. Let me know what works for you. Sorry for the bad availability, working 70+ hour weeks right now trying to get a game out the door.

Im available tonight anytime after 9 cst and sat,sun after 7 pm and all day Monday

Quote Originally Posted by bjrod9 View Post
    Im available tonight anytime after 9 cst and sat,sun after 7 pm and all day Monday
    We'll have to shoot for next weekend, maybe late next Friday or next Saturday then. We're not going to be advancing while we're out of town for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    We'll have to shoot for next weekend, maybe late next Friday or next Saturday then. We're not going to be advancing while we're out of town for the week.
    Sounds good bud,stop avoiding the mighty vandals!

Quote Originally Posted by bjrod9 View Post
    Sounds good bud,stop avoiding the mighty vandals!
    I'll show you who's afraid on the field

CLW... I'm just sittin around all night. Can hop on the ps3 at any point to play.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    CLW.... I am available tonight, after 11 pm Fri. night, and probably not until after 8 pm Sat. night. All day Sunday. Let me know what works for you. Sorry for the bad availability, working 70+ hour weeks right now trying to get a game out the door.
    No problem man I've been busy with work too. I need to get quite a few chores done today so I'll be tied up most of the day but I should be free tonight (Sunday) after 8 pm CST. Let me know what works for you as I'll check the boards sporadically throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    No problem man I've been busy with work too. I need to get quite a few chores done today so I'll be tied up most of the day but I should be free tonight (Sunday) after 8 pm CST. Let me know what works for you as I'll check the boards sporadically throughout the day.
    Tonight sounds goods. See you at 8 CST.

Tonight sounds goods. See you at 8 CST.
    Perfect.

#8 USC demolished Texas A&M 35-0 in a game that wasn't even as close as the final score indicated. Dillon Baxter had over 200 yards on the ground for the Trojans. Texas A&M once again suffered from an anemic passing game, throwing 3 picks and getting sacked repeatedly. USC's ground game was successful enough that there was little need for them to air it out against the overmatched Aggies.

Good game, Novadolla, and thanks for being merciful.

Handsward - I'm getting ready to eat dinner and then I'll fire up the PS3 should be right on time 8 pm CST

Handsward and I tried playing but we BOTH kept getting messages saying we were both on autopilot when we tried inviting each other to the game. We tried setting ourselves to autopilot and then not but that didn't work either. We are going to try again midnight tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Handsward and I tried playing but we BOTH kept getting messages saying we were both on autopilot when we tried inviting each other to the game. We tried setting ourselves to autopilot and then not but that didn't work either. We are going to try again midnight tomorrow.
    What he said

Hey CLW, I actually got out a little early tonight. Gonna watch the rest of this game and then I will be ready to try playing.

*Edit - Ready whenever you are. I'll check for you on psn as well.
    Last edited by HANDSWARD; 01-09-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Me and CLW tried again and got the same autopilot crap. I will ask around at work tomorrow to see if anyone knows of this issue and if there is a workaround. If there is no solution, I have already said to him that I am fine with a sim. I believe he is ok with it as well. Hopefully he posts to confirm.

Me and CLW tried again and got the same autopilot crap. I will ask around at work tomorrow to see if anyone knows of this issue and if there is a workaround. If there is no solution, I have already said to him that I am fine with a sim. I believe he is ok with it as well. Hopefully he posts to confirm.
    Yeah never seen this one before. Anyone else come across this autopilot issue? If there is no work around obviously we should sim and move on.