Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback - July 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    for EASW highlights, sound isn't a big deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Not sure I follow... are you seeing an error? Everything looks correctly on my end.
    No, just was getting bug-eyed from all the code above the video

Thats copyright infringement.. I'm suing

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Thats copyright infringement.. I'm suing
    You apparently didn't read the fine print when you signed up. Just by being here, you surrender all rights (expressed or otherwise) to the admin staff. Sorry.

works for me

The downfall is that it definitely loses a touch in quality. We'll keep looking at options for embedding directly from EASW, however, since you can only keep 5 videos at a time, it might not be the best solution. Certainly would like to hear some feedback from you guys.

The downfall is that it definitely loses a touch in quality. We'll keep looking at options for embedding directly from EASW, however, since you can only keep 5 videos at a time, it might not be the best solution. Certainly would like to hear some feedback from you guys.
    last year I converted the videos and uploaded to photobucket. however, they switch over to a new player, and it seems to lag a bit at the beginning of the video(not sure if it just my PC or what) and with these videos being only 9 or so second longs, it's kind of a big deal.

Gonna be tough, unless one of those sites that uses Twitter a lot works well for posting vids.

Ok it may be only having this problem but it is increasingly getting frustrating.

When I writing a post the message box will keep scolling up whenever I move the mouse cursor down. I went to highlight some text that was at the end of the post so I could bold it and underline, but everytime I moved down to the line the box would jump up.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Ok it may be only having this problem but it is increasingly getting frustrating.

When I writing a post the message box will keep scolling up whenever I move the mouse cursor down. I went to highlight some text that was at the end of the post so I could bold it and underline, but everytime I moved down to the line the box would jump up.
    It doesn't like you

What browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    It doesn't like you

What browser are you using?
    Seriously I don't think it does lol

IE 8

Seriously I don't think it does lol

IE 8
    That is weird. The only thing I can think of is that the page may not have fully loaded, and once it does it kinda jumps up?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    That is weird. The only thing I can think of is that the page may not have fully loaded, and once it does it kinda jumps up?
    Nah I've waited and waited. Wish I could show you. It appears to only do it when I'm in the full reply screen.

Nah I've waited and waited. Wish I could show you. It appears to only do it when I'm in the full reply screen.
    That's odd, I have no clue on that. Plus I use Chrome

IE6 though at work

Thats cool and appears to be simple even for a CPU illiterate like myself.

Is there a way to embed a code that lets us see what % of the total threads we've posted in? I would be really interested in something like that. I don't know why, but I would. 3 days it's been nagging me haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Is there a way to embed a code that lets us see what % of the total threads we've posted in? I would be really interested in something like that. I don't know why, but I would. 3 days it's been nagging me haha
    Do a google search and try to see if you can find anything. That'd be a pretty sophisticated add-on though.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Do a google search and try to see if you can find anything. That'd be a pretty sophisticated add-on though.
    Well I know on the other site, there's a stat that shows where the majority of your posts are.

For some reason, I am just NOW noticing this. But what's up with the alignments of the first post in new threads? I just created my Navy dynasty thread, and I have a somewhat long first post, and it looks really weird having it all forced almost to half the width of what it normally would be.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    For some reason, I am just NOW noticing this. But what's up with the alignments of the first post in new threads? I just created my Navy dynasty thread, and I have a somewhat long first post, and it looks really weird having it all forced almost to half the width of what it normally would be.
    Yeah, it did that to me as well. Really annoying. And I don't think it's just the first post in the thread. I think it's the first post on the new page cause I'm pretty sure I had that issue on page 3 of my SAU dynasty reports as well.