Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1587

Thread: Pro Wrestling Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    The greatest heel turn

I watched this week's RAW (90 min version) for the first time in months. Pretty good show. Not crazy about the end of the last segment. WM build should be fun.

90 minute version of Raw is really strong again this week.

I typically download a torrent of it to save DVR space. Probably will catch it this weekend. The TLC PPV was mehhhh. Hasn't been a good PPV since Summerslam. At least we are now into the season where it should get good.
    The dude abides.

Old School RAW tonight. Should be fun.
    The dude abides.

I said all along that Ambrose/Moxley has reminded me of Piper, now they're in the ring at the same time. #surreal
    The dude abides.

All I have to say is WOW. Take my money Vince....

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork
    The dude abides.

The FAQ for the WWE Network:

Spoiler: show
    1. What is WWE Network?
    WWE Network is a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and an on-demand library. WWE Network will include all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries, and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional programming, including a live daily studio show coming this summer, and video-on-demand content will be added regularly.

2. How much will a subscription to WWE Network cost?
    A monthly subscription to WWE Network is $9.99 per month (plus tax where applicable) with a 6-month commitment.

3. How do I purchase WWE Network?
    To subscribe to WWE Network, go to WWE.com beginning Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

4. When can I buy WWE Network?
    Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

5. When will WWE Network be available?
    Live programming on WWE Network will begin on Monday, February 24 at 11:06 pm ET with a live post-show immediately following Monday Night Raw. Video-on-demand programming will be available immediately at 9:00 a.m. ET.

6. What devices will WWE Network be available on?
    WWE Network will be available on desktops and laptops via WWE.com. On February 24, WWE Network will also be available through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer. For more information, go to wwe.com/devices.

7. If I already have the WWE App, do I need to update it to watch WWE Network?
    The WWE App will automatically update on iOS and Android-powered mobile devices to play WWE Network. To watch on connected devices such as Roku streaming devices, Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4 and Xbox 360, you must download the new WWE App, which will be available on Monday, February 24.

8. How can I pay for WWE Network?
    WWE Network can be paid for with a credit card (e.g. American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa) or through a Pay Pal account.

9. How and when will I be billed for WWE Network?
    You will automatically be billed $9.99 every month (plus tax where applicable). The charge will show up on your bill as “WWE Network Subscription.”

10. What content will I find on WWE Network?
    WWE Network is a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and an on-demand library. WWE Network will include all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries, and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional programming, including a live daily studio show coming this summer, and video-on-demand content will be added regularly.

11. Will WrestleMania be available as a part of this subscription?
    Yes, WrestleMania is included with your subscription.

12. Will encores of Raw, SmackDown and Main Event be on WWE Network?
    Yes, encores of these programs will be available on WWE Network.

13. Will Pay-Per-View events still be available outside WWE Network?
    Yes, WWE will continue to offer individual pay-per-view events to TV providers. Please call your local cable or satellite provider for availability.

14. Will classic WWE content be available on WWE Network?
    Yes, your WWE Network subscription will include access to the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional content will be added regularly.

15. Will "WWE Superstars" and NXT air on WWE Network?
    Yes, premiere episodes of Superstars and NXT will air on WWE Network.

16. Will Raw, SmackDown and Main Event move to WWE Network?
    No, Raw, SmackDown and Main Event will continue to air on their current networks – USA, Syfy and ION television, respectively.

17. Will shows on WWE Network be available in HD?
    Yes, all programming on the WWE Network will be available in HD.

18. Will shows on WWE Network be available in Spanish?
    Live pay-per-views will be available in Spanish. All other programming will be presented in English.

19. Will shows be closed captioned?
    Yes.

20. Will WWE Network also be available through my cable or satellite provider?
    No, WWE Network is delivered directly to fans through over-the-top digital distribution on the following devices: desktops and laptops via WWE.com; through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer

21. Will all of the programming that premieres on WWE Network also be available via on demand?
    Yes, all programming that premieres on the network will become immediately available in the video-on-demand library.

22. How quickly will content that premieres on WWE Network be made available on demand?
    Content that premieres on WWE Network will be available on demand immediately after it airs.

23. Does WWE Network programming contain advertisements?
    Most WWE programming on WWE Network will be commercial-free, however, there will be limited promotional content in select programs.

24. Is the entire WWE library available through on demand?
    WWE Network will launch with more than 1,500 hours of on-demand content, including all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views. New, on-demand content will be added regularly.

25. Will WWE Network be available internationally?
    Beginning Monday, February 24, WWE Network will only be available in the United States. WWE Network is scheduled to launch in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordics by the end of 2014/early 2015.

26. Will all content on WWE Network be PG?
    WWE Network will contain a range of programming suitable for various audiences. Content rated TV-14 or TV-MA will be preceded by appropriate advisory messages recommending viewer discretion. Parental controls will be available for on-demand content.

27. Can I set up parental controls on the WWE Network?
    Yes, parents will have the ability to block content that is rated TV-14 and TV-MA for on-demand content only. Viewer discretion is advised for live 24/7 streaming programming.

28. Who can I call or email today if I have questions?
    Customer Service support will be available beginning Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET. Additionally, searchable Frequently Asked Questions and live chat service will be offered starting February 24.

The dude abides.

Pretty smart and worth it if its an HD streem for the PPVs alone. If only WWE was entertaining like the attitude era.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Pretty smart and worth it if its an HD streem for the PPVs alone. If only WWE was entertaining like the attitude era.
    If they moved Raw and Smsckdown to their channel and went back to Attitude-era stuff, I'd subscribe. When I glance at it on tv, it feels bland and lifeless.

I really don't watch much anymore, but I will subscribe to this day 1. I will probably watch enough to make it worth the money, but mostly I want this to succeed in hopes that other companies/networks will try it.

I'm never, ever going back to cable/satellite.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    If they moved Raw and Smsckdown to their channel and went back to Attitude-era stuff, I'd subscribe. When I glance at it on tv, it feels bland and lifeless.
    They will be added (most likely next day) to the Network.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    They will be added (most likely next day) to the Network.
    Maybe I missed it but I'd sign up for it just to watch the Raws, Smackdowns and PPVs from The Attitude Era.

Is it possible to literally just start from the beginning and watch every Raw/Smackdown and PPV from that time?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Maybe I missed it but I'd sign up for it just to watch the Raws, Smackdowns and PPVs from The Attitude Era.

Is it possible to literally just start from the beginning and watch every Raw/Smackdown and PPV from that time?
    Maybe eventually. Not by February. But by February, every single PPV will be there, so you can watch all the Attitude PPVs.

Also for their 24/7 channel portion of things, there will be a series on the Monday Night Wars. Curious to see how it will be different from the DVD. Probably some new perspectives from guys like Bryan and Punk.

This thing is definitely going to take off because guys like CLW who were a fan will subscribe. Guys like me that still watch at least RAW every week are getting it for basically everything it offers. There will be those who get it to see all the PPVs going forward as well.
    The dude abides.

PPVs, probably. TVs, doesn't sound like it.

Maybe eventually. Not by February. But by February, every single PPV will be there, so you can watch all the Attitude PPVs.

Also for their 24/7 channel portion of things, there will be a series on the Monday Night Wars. Curious to see how it will be different from the DVD. Probably some new perspectives from guys like Bryan and Punk.

This thing is definitely going to take off because guys like CLW who were a fan will subscribe. Guys like me that still watch at least RAW every week are getting it for basically everything it offers. There will be those who get it to see all the PPVs going forward as well.
    I grew up a "casual" fan in the HBK/Ultimate Warrior/Hulk Hogan days as a kid. Then, I watched EVERY Sunday Night Heat, Raw, Smackdown and PPV from 1996-2004. Hell I went to 6-10 shows in person including the Owen Hart Tribute the day after he died in St. Louis and the Iron Man Rock/HHH PPV in Louisville I NEVER missed a show either on t.v. or if it was within 5 hours in person.

Then law school came, I got busy and IMHO the show took turns for the worse so I gradually lost interest. I'll occasionally follow if I hear about a good story (Punk summer 11 "leaving" with title storyline was excellent) but I still feel like the talent isn't up to where it was back in the "good ole days".

Its tempting just to see all the old PPVs but I'll probably wait to hear/read reports on the video quality of the feeds and whether they include all the lead in promos (helps remember the story going on at the time). However, if/when they start including ever televised show with the easy ability to just pick a date and start watching I'm in for $120 a year.

Since I know I'll be surfing the network pretty late on opening night, I took the 25th of February off of work

Also Daniel Bryan suffered a concussion last week. Hopefully that doesn't keep him out of the Rumble considering he is the hottest draw in the company right now.
    The dude abides.

His face turn in the post-main was great. I thought putting him with the Wyatt's was pretty dumb but they got a great TV moment out of it.

Since I know I'll be surfing the network pretty late on opening night, I took the 25th of February off of work

Also Daniel Bryan suffered a concussion last week. Hopefully that doesn't keep him out of the Rumble considering he is the hottest draw in the company right now.
    You know you took my bday off to really bring the party here to TGT.

Bleacher Report: Top 15 Crowd Reactions in Pro Wrestling History

Good list, includes Daniel Bryan's cage celebration last week (well deservered...that crowed reaction was insane)...

I'm sure there will be a big pop tonight for Batista's return.
    The dude abides.