Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: steelerfan's Madden NFL 12 Sliders and Settings

• Facebook
  • Display
    Absolutely Amazing!!! I registered on here just to say thanks. I was about to trade this game in before I browsed the net and came across these. I just had the most amazing game I've ever played in Madden I believe. I used the Broncos and lost to the Bills 23-20. Stats were great on both sides and only 1 turnover each. The most surprising thing I saw was the Bills actually blocked a FG. I about fell off the couch in shock. I've never seen that before, ever!!!! Thanks for all your hard work and saving this game for me. I can't wait for your NHL 12 set.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Gonna start using these sliders in my franchise.Will report back after pre season.
    Sounds good. I hope these work out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by highheatkingsb2 View Post
    Absolutely Amazing!!! I registered on here just to say thanks. I was about to trade this game in before I browsed the net and came across these. I just had the most amazing game I've ever played in Madden I believe. I used the Broncos and lost to the Bills 23-20. Stats were great on both sides and only 1 turnover each. The most surprising thing I saw was the Bills actually blocked a FG. I about fell off the couch in shock. I've never seen that before, ever!!!! Thanks for all your hard work and saving this game for me. I can't wait for your NHL 12 set.
    I'm glad these worked out for you. Welcome to TGT.

I'm not happy with my NHL sliders yet, but I'll definitely be posting them when I am.

OK so preseason is done.Love the sliders will be a fun effort and brute ahead for SF team.Thanks for the good work.

Ur sliders r working amazing, i chose SF and im in second place with a 5-7 record behind the Rams who are 6-6. sadly those are realistic numbers.

OK so preseason is done.Love the sliders will be a fun effort and brute ahead for SF team.Thanks for the good work.
    You're welcome, buddy. Glad you're having fun with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BCEagles View Post
    Ur sliders r working amazing, i chose SF and im in second place with a 5-7 record behind the Rams who are 6-6. sadly those are realistic numbers.
    Lol. Good to hear, man. Glad to see things are working out.

One quick ? is there any way in franchise mode I can modify these settings permanently?Fora some reason while in game settings will not move on over to the next game.

One quick ? is there any way in franchise mode I can modify these settings permanently?Fora some reason while in game settings will not move on over to the next game.
    I'm fairly certain that you can make the changes outside of your Franchise, in your profile, and they will carry over to your Franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I'm fairly certain that you can make the changes outside of your Franchise, in your profile, and they will carry over to your Franchise.

Same goes for the other direction. Any in-game slider changes you make in franchise will automatically be saved if you save your profile. Madden's franchise menu system is really subpar and incomplete compared to NCAA's.

Ok thanks guys I will change those around tomorrow after the Florida game

also use your slider because All-Pro is too easy but All-Madden is too hard for me. But I saw that I have too much holding during kickoff return or punt return. If one of these returns is good (over 15 yard) referee say holding of course against me. Sometimes flag was on the field before I catch the ball. Is that glitch in Madden Nfl 12 ??