Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Patch #2 Now Available

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    pre-patch never had this issue. post-patch we are 100% unable to advance the season! LOL... pathetic!
    IIRC, training week is where they correct the tendency issue. Thought maybe that could be where the issue is, but looking back in thread it looks like your still on players leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRezyReb View Post
    Whowa... jusf found a new formation out of nickle! 3-4 nickle package, is this new, or have I just never noticed it?
    New.......well, at least I don't recall it before either.

Quote Originally Posted by mnguy View Post
    Why should I expect it should get fixed
    I'm just saying, of the two, a server-side fix is much, much more likely. Whether or not that makes a difference to you is not something I can influence.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by TheRezyReb View Post
    Whowa... jusf found a new formation out of nickle! 3-4 nickle package, is this new, or have I just never noticed it?
    Not sure if that's new. I was in the 3-3-5 Okie prior to the patch, I like it a lot for stopping the run.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Not sure if that's new. I was in the 3-3-5 Okie prior to the patch, I like it a lot for stopping the run.
    Someone else (was it gschwendt?) mentioned that the "hidden" formations that were only available as "part" of other formations are now available in Custom Playbooks. That could be why a new Nickel has suddenly appeared.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Someone else (was it gschwendt?) mentioned that the "hidden" formations that were only available as "part" of other formations are now available in Custom Playbooks. That could be why a new Nickel has suddenly appeared.
    hidden formations ? how about all formations? or you still basically have to pick a certain playbook to get certain formations/plays and try to add to it?....none of it reall matters till I here that it works -period...anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    I don't know for certain on this. I do know, however, that the EA SPORTS NHL series has uniforms on the game disc that are locked away at first until a password is released at a later date; typically once all of the locked uniforms have been debuted in real life. It isn't a patch that unlocks them, however, so I'm not sure there's any connection.

As for when Madden NFL 11 introduced the Breast Cancer Awareness presentation elements; I believe that was released as part of a post-release patch. I don't think it was anything as fancy as a time-release unlock. Though that does give me fond memories of arcade gaming and fighting games like Tekken and Soul Calibur where extra characters got unlocked after the machine had been on a set number of days.

Arizona State's new uniforms are in NCAA Football 12... mostly. The new gold helmet and the new black helmet are in, and the jerseys and pants are in as well. I believe the brown and white helmets are not in the game, though I don't think ASU has worn them this season yet.

EDIT: Bringing back the photogenic side of the game.

Ok, very cool thank you sir, I'll check them out. I thought the new unis looked good. Better than Marylands.

I just checked... its still broken... LOL, anyone know if there is any hope for this any time soon? Can they please at least DELETE the patch? LOL

So what's the story on the servers being messed up today? I've had dynasty members saying they can't log in at all and have tried all day

EDIT: For XBox

Quote Originally Posted by rhombic21 View Post
    Give you a break? Seriously dude, the patch took 2 months to come out, barely touched gameplay, broke numerous things that were not broken before, and didn't fix others that were supposedly going to be fixed. How can anybody do anything but laugh at this point? In what world does EA maintain any amount of credibility at this point?

That is easy. They have Operationsports who will defend them no matter what. Glad to have a forum that speaks the truth instead of kissing EA's Behind.

Played my first game post patch. Ran for over 300 yds with my rb and another 80 with my QB. It's only one game so I'm not freaking out but that seems out of whack. If it happens over the next 5 games I'll adjust sliders.

Have to admit though...I enjoyed it. I was getting frustrated by my crappy offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kcq71 View Post
    That is easy. They have Operationsports who will defend them no matter what. Glad to have a forum that speaks the truth instead of kissing EA's Behind.
    I am quoting you but not really commenting on your post (if that makes sense). I think you'll find on this site is most people speak their true feelings but the difference is most people 'choose' to like the game b/c that's the best option.

...why buy a game and look for reasons to hate it?

I don't think anyone buys the game to hate it, but I think when people plunk down money because of new features they are told will be in the game and said features do not work they get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy View Post
    I don't think anyone buys the game to hate it, but I think when people plunk down money because of new features they are told will be in the game and said features do not work they get upset.
    True...rightfully so

ultimately, this messed up fix makes the game a 2010 rendition all over again, IE just old an pas-say. The game had stuff i like/liked but they have to use the internet to prove they can change things after the game has been produced and all they do is destroy it ( strong words maybe but you get the point- I dont think thats a personal attack or can be thought of that way, I would hope) its a game, but its a game I paid good money for and I want to play as much as possible during actual football season online with other users, but all thats happened so far is another exploit was developed... i dont know crap about the internet or game design but this patch/thing had better be able to be deleted from online all together or a fix better happen in less than 3 weeks if its really so complex. All I can play is my one online teambuilder-multi users dynasty and even than, the games will feel chintzy because you are either avoiding doing something wrong or trying not be beat by the mistakes made by the patch...right now, i kind of have half the same feeling I did when my NCAA 11 was stuck in my YLOD'd PS3. I cant use it, ......this is kind of a big fall for such a -Huge)))- ad campaign. network promotion and sponsership. A weekly show,.. ads during games...come on, pick up the ball and run with it !!!! in other words, get to fixing this ASAP !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Played my first game post patch. Ran for over 300 yds with my rb and another 80 with my QB. It's only one game so I'm not freaking out but that seems out of whack. If it happens over the next 5 games I'll adjust sliders.

Have to admit though...I enjoyed it. I was getting frustrated by my crappy offense.

play now is way easier than dynasty for some reason FYI

One thing I haven't tested yet but would like to know if it's still there after the patch...not a big deal, but prior to this latest patch if I played an Online Dynasty game where the Sliders Human and CPU had been altered then when I was finished with that OD game, if I exited out to the main screen, then went into my OFFLINE dynasty that had been set up with default 50 all the way down Sliders, it would reset them to the Online sliders.

It wasn't a big deal, but I noticed it was doing this prior to the patch. Almost like it was saving and over writing the default "50 sliders" and making the previously loaded OD sliders the new default sliders.

Anyone else see this?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    network promotion and sponsership. A weekly show

I do hope they get something to fix this as soon as they can. I'm sure things take time, seems like someone in the past said little or big changes can make a lot of other changes, sometimes unwanted. So it may take a while but hopefully they can get it back to working.

I also think it would be cool if they documented on their show. That would alteast show me they do have some concern when it comes to their customers. I've yet to see or hear of a post from EA saying, they understand this patch didn't exactly "improve" the situation. If they fix it, then show a behind the scenes show on ESPNU about scrambling to get the game back under control and then successfullying doing so, that would be kinda cool.

Maybe that's asking for too much drama, but it would be nice to see.

When your cable goes out, or your power goes out or anything big stops working they will say things on the radio, internet, or have an automated message saying something to the effect of, "we are aware of the current outage in your area and working diligently to get things repair in a timely manner".

It would be nice to see something from EA. Maybe they have already released a statement and I'm just not seeing it, but it would atleast make me feel better as a paying customer to know they are alteast addressing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Bomb View Post
    play now is way easier than dynasty for some reason FYI
    It was actually a dynasty game. Way too early to adjust anything yet. ...but something I'll have to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    When your cable goes out, or your power goes out or anything big stops working they will say things on the radio, internet, or have an automated message saying something to the effect of, "we are aware of the current outage in your area and working diligently to get things repair in a timely manner".
    They have messages on the radio where you live when the cable goes out? Hell, I work in radio and we have never had anything on air about the cable going out. You could walk up to your neighbor and say your cable has gone out and they wouldn't give a damn. Nobody here cares about someone's cable going out. Power, yeah, that would warrant some announcements and mentions on the radio here. Cable just struck me as really odd.