Thread: Boston College Eagles

• Facebook
  • Display

Boston College Eagles

Idk if any other Eagles fans exist but if they do, wht r ur thoughts on the eagles offense. I know their defense is consistently good but their offense is very bland and dissappointing. We lean too heavily on the run and whenever Montel Harris gets hurt the entire
    offense looks deflated. I personally think that the Eagles should start to lean more towards the pass. I know Chase Rettig is still
    learning to play qb but I'm sure he'll be great just like Matt Ryan and Doug Flutie.

Quote Originally Posted by BCEagles View Post
    Idk if any other Eagles fans exist but if they do, wht r ur thoughts on the eagles offense. I know their defense is consistently good but their offense is very bland and dissappointing. We lean too heavily on the run and whenever Montel Harris gets hurt the entire
    offense looks deflated. I personally think that the Eagles should start to lean more towards the pass. I know Chase Rettig is still
    learning to play qb but I'm sure he'll be great just like Matt Ryan and Doug Flutie.
    I don't know Rettig at all really other then looking him up on scout but wow you are really putting him in a very high branch right there with Flutie and Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I don't know Rettig at all really other then looking him up on scout but wow you are really putting him in a very high branch right there with Flutie and Ryan.
    Yeah Ryan and Flutie were both great, but from what I've seen of Rettig he throws a tight spiral and is very accurate. When he has time in the pocket he can tear apart a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by BCEagles View Post
    Yeah Ryan and Flutie were both great, but from what I've seen of Rettig he throws a tight spiral and is very accurate. When he has time in the pocket he can tear apart a defense.
    Time will tell, but still a little early to place him among those two.

Give him a year and see how mug progress he makes from year to year.

0-3!, im just praying that they can beat UMass next week.

BC vs Wake Forrest should be a good high scoring game. Hopefully Rettig can get something going cuz BC's offense relies on him alot more because Montel Harris is still hurt and Williams hasnt been doing great.