Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Week 1 College Football Games

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I take it your at the game? Eric and I had a terrible time getting anything out during the PSU game last week and this week will be even worse with Bama in town.
    Nah. Sitting at home, watching the game, it's still horrible to sit through. I could only imagine being at the game and sitting through it.

I was gonna go to the game, but it sold out before I had a chance to get tickets and then the only tickets available were endzone seats for twice as much as they should be (~$70-120 per ticket). For a game against a "rival", that's ridiculous.

First, I don't know what the point of them warming up right now is. There are a ton more storms to the SW of Morgantown and moving towards that direction, so it won't even be 20 minutes before the storms move in.

Second, how the fuck is this game not on TV?

(sigh)

God damn it. I fuckin' hate Marshall so god damn much. It's because of their dumb asses that we're even playing this fuckin' game on Sunday instead of Saturday.

Texas A&M looks very solid. Ryan Tannehill and Cyrus Gray are both future NFL stars.

Before it comes up, ESPN is fuckin' retarded running that shit about a fan getting struck by lightning at the Marshall vs WVU game. More "solid" stories by dumb ass ESPN "reporters".

In other news, game is cancelled, WVU 34 - Marshall 13. Disappointed that we didn't get to finish kicking their asses, but thankful that this bullshit game between our meaningless neighbor is finally over.

Just finally watching the last 50 seconds of the TCU-Baylor game on Crunch Time on ESPNU. TCU needs to find a new QB. My god his throws were horrible on that final drive. I don't even want to see what his throws were like the rest of the game.

I'm glad South Carolina finally decided to pull their finger out of their ass in the 2nd half vs ECU Saturday night. I was beyond pissed to say the least the first half. They have a chance to do something special this year. I thought they were going to blow it the first game of the season.

IMG_6258.jpg

Yeah....I think my boy is ready for football. Red eyes of determination.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    I'm glad South Carolina finally decided to pull their finger out of their ass in the 2nd half vs ECU Saturday night. I was beyond pissed to say the least the first half. They have a chance to do something special this year. I thought they were going to blow it the first game of the season.
    I watched most of this game. They couldn't do anything when Shaw was out there, but once Garcia came in the game, they decided to play like the 12th ranked team in the country. Four ECU turnovers in the second half helped too.

Re: Maryland

Hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Second, how the fuck is this game not on TV?
    It was, but having 3+ hours of weather delays tends to move you out of your TV timeslot
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

One day I hope TV technology will exist that gives you the option to replace these hideous new uniforms and replace them with a previous model.

Seriously Maryland, you look like some cyborg crash test dummy.

As ugly as those Maryland unis are, that Miami defense makes it look sexy in comparison.

And the minute I post this they get an INT.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Re: Maryland

Hideous.

It was, but having 3+ hours of weather delays tends to move you out of your TV timeslot
    Well, now that I actually look, I see it was a 3:30pm kickoff. I thought it was a later game. Makes sense now. When I looked last night, it was NASCAR on ESPN instead of football. Still, when they actually started the game back up for a little bit, they could have dumped it on ESPNU, ESPN News, ESPN Classic, or one of their other billion networks.

What the hell are those? What blind 7 year old kid designed those hideous things? And who in the Maryland athletic department actually thought those looked good? Maryland needs to have a bonfire, and use those unis for the fuel.

Time to go back to watching recorded shows on the DVR. I can't take the hideousness anymore.

Even worse when they use the accessories.

hate life. well not life....yeah ok the whole existance.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    What the hell are those? What blind 7 year old kid designed those hideous things? And who in the Maryland athletic department actually thought those looked good? Maryland needs to have a bonfire, and use those unis for the fuel.

Time to go back to watching recorded shows on the DVR. I can't take the hideousness anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

I wouldnt want to see it every day..but as a one shot deal, it shows fantastic bravado and creativity..and I want to see them in EA NCAA !!! No, a 7 year old would only come up with the Georgia uni's...these take a little more mental effort LOL.. I of course prefer traditional , but I would still love a mini of that helmet and a replica of that jersey...its beautiful in its creative bravado and the pattern actually means something as opposed to just a silver Georgia helmet.

These uniforms are horrible, idk who comes up with maryland's designs but they should be fired asap

Honestly, I'd rather watch a game played in Georgia's uniforms any day over Maryland's. Those are an abortion of a uniform.