Thread: XBOX 360 Play Call Sheet [Excel GoogleDoc]

• Facebook
  • Display

XBOX 360 Play Call Sheet [Excel GoogleDoc]

This blank playcall sheet I made also includes a place to enter audibles that is color and location coordinated for xbox360 controllers.

Play Call Sheet Link

this is what it looks like

Anyway if anyone needs one I made and use this one.

Oooo, I like. Very nice.

VERY NICE!

That is very nice and I'm sure a lot of people would love to have that as they play the game... it's just one more thing that adds realism to it. But me... I'm like Mike Leach... I have a small notebook and write things on it during the course of the game... for example when playing I saw they played a ton of Cover 2 and/or Tampa 2... one little note was made and in the 4th quarter, I killed them w/ a 75 yard TD and an 80 yard TD attacking the middle of the field to tie the game at 28-28 and eventually won in OT.

Leach always made me laugh... coaches have these huge play card sheets, laminated, colored, etc... Leach has what looks like a diner napkin in his pocket w/ his notes... He's my kind of coach!

As for the rest of you... consider this post my way of letting you in on how to beat ... attack the deep middle! You can thank me after you win!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
    That is very nice and I'm sure a lot of people would love to have that as they play the game... it's just one more thing that adds realism to it. But me... I'm like Mike Leach... I have a small notebook and write things on it during the course of the game... for example when playing I saw they played a ton of Cover 2 and/or Tampa 2... one little note was made and in the 4th quarter, I killed them w/ a 75 yard TD and an 80 yard TD attacking the middle of the field to tie the game at 28-28 and eventually won in OT.

Leach always made me laugh... coaches have these huge play card sheets, laminated, colored, etc... Leach has what looks like a diner napkin in his pocket w/ his notes... He's my kind of coach!

As for the rest of you... consider this post my way of letting you in on how to beat ... attack the deep middle! You can thank me after you win!
    Good info Dr. Death!!

Gonna update for PS3