Thread: Who is your favorite college basketball team?

• Facebook
  • Display

Who is your favorite college basketball team?

who is your favorite college basketball team mine are cal stanford oregon sacramento state uc davis nevada-reno fresno state san jose state santa clara and san francisco

Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oral Roberts, Central Oklahoma, Southeast Oklahoma, Southwestern Oklahoma, Cameron, East Central University, Oklahoma Baptist State, Bacone College, Langston University, Mid-America Christian University, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma Baptist University, Oklahoma Christian University, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Rogers State University, Saint Gregory's University, University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, Southern Nazarene University, Southwestern Christian University

How on earth can you be a Cal and Stanford fan? That would be like me putting Oklahoma State on my list.

because i like both teams

Nope, not possible. Even the mascots go at it.

sorry i like the two teams because they are my local teams

Well, Penn State is my favorite team since I go here. I am VERY pumped to see what our new coach can do. We were desperately in need of new blood, and so far, while he hasn't run a single practice, let alone coached a single game here, Coach Chambers is saying and doing ALL the right things. He has brought life and interest back to a program that has languished under a less-than-enthusiastic coach for far too long.

Outside of Penn State, I like Georgia and Alabama, same as I do for football. I love seeing Alabama with Anthony Grant at the helm. Too bad they lost the NIT this season...

Michigan because I root for Michigan in all sports. Problem is that I live outside of AA's television pull when it comes to basketball because the Wolverines sucked most of my youth. So my television growing up had a lot of Duke games on television and every ball fan has to respect Coach K.

KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Morehead St. cause it's where I attend. And pretty much anyone playing Loserville I also don't care much for the Dookies...

Quote Originally Posted by kywildcat View Post
    KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Morehead St. cause it's where I attend. And pretty much anyone playing Loserville I also don't care much for the Dookies...
    Fahreeeiiidddd!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjg225 View Post
    Fahreeeiiidddd!!!!!!
    YESS!!!!!!!! Hopefully Tyndall will find another future pro to entertain me in these mountains haha

UTEP... no real reason. I just have a soft spot for them (well them and Arizona St).