Thread: Settings - File Management - What is Tuning for?

• Facebook
  • Display

Settings - File Management - What is Tuning for?

in settings- in file management- in the load/save section, there is something called tuning. What is that for ?

Without actually have the game in front of me, as I am currently up at work sitting in a studio, I am going to venture a guess and think that maybe it has to do with the Tuning packs that EA will/may release throughout the year.

That's my guess at least. Maybe JB, G, cdj, or one of the other community day guys can confirm exactly what it is for.

That's the Live Tuning Package. At start-up when it checks for 'Latest Gameplay Tuning,' this is that file.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    That's the Live Tuning Package. At start-up when it checks for 'Latest Gameplay Tuning,' this is that file.
    So am I correct in assuming that with each new Live Tuning Package that EA releases, that file will be overwritten with the new one?

I can't remember exactly what the answer ever was, but my memory wants to tell me that you guys said that it was whatever Live Tuning Package EA had last released that we had to use in the game, and that we couldn't choose which Tuning Package, of all the packages released throughout the year, that we personally wanted to use like we can in the NHL series.

That's my understanding as well. It just overwrites.