Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (Online) Dynasty, DynastyWire, & StoryBuilder - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    ok sweet thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MKNODE58 ESBA View Post
    ok sweet thank you!
    Not a problem man. Happy to help.

Can we add dynamic field art for conference title games that are played at different locals? I hate when I host the Pac-12 title game at the Holiday Bowl site that it uses the Holiday Bowl field art.

at the end of seasons, could have Senior Bowl, Texas vs The Nation game, East-West Shrine Game. where you could play them

I want all recruit ratings for each category. Currently you can only see and download certain ones by position. Big example is that acceleration doesn't show up for WR.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I want all recruit ratings for each category. Currently you can only see and download certain ones by position. Big example is that acceleration doesn't show up for WR.

I completely agree.

how about the ability to schedule Neutral Site games??? I would love to play Notre Dame v. Maryland @ FedEx Field or things like that. As a fan of Notre Dame, we play A LOT of Neutral site games - mainly at New Meadowlands Stadium, Yankee Stadium, and others.

I thought we had a recruiting Wish List last year but don't see one this year so I'll put it here. Recruits shouldn't be able to sign with a school if the CPU doesn't even offer them a schollie. They should have to walk on after recruiting is over if they really want to go there

i'm in an online dynasty where everyone was required to be a d-coordinator for a 1* school. one of the conditions though, was that the cpu set up our recruiting boards in the preseason, and then we could only talk to the defensive recruits on our board throughout the year.

one improvement with cpu recruiting, is that since i have the cpu recruiting assistance options on (only for this od), i'd like to cpu to recognize that if i manually remove a player from my board during the season, that same recruit shouldnt be added again the next week. add a different recruit. otherwise when i go to offer a scholarship, i dont get any points for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yeah, I was looking at all the game details from the Schedule section, so at least for me, in my single player OD, it was fine. When I jump online in a little bit, I'll create a multiple user dynasty and see if that issue shows up for me.
    I've had the same problem in a multiplayer OD. Most- but not all - of the time, the scoring summary corresponds to the teams involved in the game, but the "player stats" tab usually brings up stats from a different game- so instead of bringing up stats from my Western Michigan team, it might bring up the stats from the Tulane-UAB game, for instance. As best as I can tell, it will be from another team's game within the OD, but there's no rhyme or reason as to what team's stats come up. This problem occurs even within the "stories" link.

Basmare
    This might be a minor thing, but I gave some thought to the coaches poll, as it's part of the BCS system - if you are a HC - some participation in the poll maybe? Might that be something?

possible new recruiting feature: give the commish the ability to tune the tendancy of recruits every year

instead of having an equal number of scrambling, pocket passers, and balanced qb's every year, how about the commish sets which tendancy will be more prevalant each year. say one year, there's an abundance of pocket passing qb's, the next year features scrambling qb's, the third year goes back to pocket passers, the 4th features balanced, etc etc etc.

- Improve Recruits or allow us to edit recruits from recruiting menu
    - Add Emails and Notifications from players, recruits, AD, fans, coach, scouts
    -Coach Ratings. Coaches give boost to some position. Recruit grades. Coaches with good Recruit grade will recruit great players
    -Positional Coaches.
    -Ability to Import Coach into Madden.
    --GameDay. Doesnt have to be over the top. They go over and pick game winners of Top 3-5 games. Players to Watch. Award and Season Updates.
    - Improve Heisman presentation. Add back Heisman Presentation from Last-gen. I use to remember me wanting them to change it, now I win it
    - Redo Recruiting
    - Draft Projections. I would like to see how a players projects to NFL
    - ESPN Player Evaluations. I would like to see a description of a players playing style and ability. EX. He is a Tough Inside Runner. Is more of a One Cut Runner. Great Vision. AVg Speed. CB is a Shutdown Corner. Recognizes routes. Great Closing Ability. Great Ball Skill. Avg Tackler
    Last edited by illwill10; 08-13-2011 at 02:10 AM.

dynasty wire addition:

ability to see the team stats, like total offense (rushing, passing, etc), total defense, etc.

ESPN Bottomline

They don't have it now? I thought they did.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

For Dynasty Wire:
    The Roster lists every player with Height / Weight / Hometown. However, of these three, only the Hometown is included in the Data Export feature. It would be nice to see Height and Weight in the Data Export.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I've noticed a weird bug in the online game stories. For the first season of my OD, it ran fine. In the second season, however, for each game, it randomly replaces a few words with a string of asterisks-- even if I go back and try to correct it, the asterisks remain. Here's an example:

On a snowy Saturday in Philadelphia, the #12 Western Michigan Broncos relied on a strong ground game to defeat ******************** teams were 4-0 in MAC play headed into the game

I've had it happen to names, numbers, verbs, etc. -- usually a couple times per story. Has anyone else seen this?

I would like to see that when you use the online week advance that it count your win to your totals. That and/or the ability to have the commish be able to edit if necessary.

Also, the ability to be able to save your profile after you receive any awards to ensure they are actually there instead of just autosave. I won coach of the year, checked my awards and it was there, but the next time i logged in to show it off, it was gone.