Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Features - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

New Features - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

New Features

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to New Features you would like to see in NCAA Football 13.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Dynamic Conference Prestige
    More In-Depth Coaching Ratings (Recruiting, Training, Boosts to Attributes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see Custom Conferences take another step. Make a new conference from scratch. Custom logo, trophy, name etc... My goal....recreate the Big 8 and the SWC. Also, have the ability to make ANY bowl game a BCS game, not just the Sugar, Rose, Orange, and Fiesta. Maybe even create-a-bowl?

To go along with the previous comment, how about MAKING a bowl game. You pick a stadium and the tie-ins and there ya go!

There should be something to where schools can be sancationed where they would lose recruits, loss of a winning season or bans from bowl games

Matchup Sitck 2.0 I would love to hear from the developers if this is a feature that they liked/disliked and if it may ever make it back???

A momentum/player weight option. There is very little player weight/momentum in the current game and it's really bugging me. I'm not sure I can go another year with the players feeling the way they do now. Give us an option of Light (current game), Medium and Heavy.

I'd love to see a way to get the special moves of the RBs back. I still consider RBs neutered as the r-stick juke, stiff arm and truck move do next to nothing imo. Maybe if the player weight was more realistic I could beat guys in the open field but I find myself very frustrated when I take a back like Vincent Smith of UM and can't beat a defender in the open field. It hurts my enjoyment. The easiest way to do this is to separate the RBA slider into two - one called RB special moves and the other for RB speed. That way we could crank the RBA slider up/down to achieve the special moves we like. The current problem is if you crank the RBA slider up it also makes RBs faster and then you get slower RBs out-running much faster players. Here's a nice video of the cpu as Even Royster juking my defender in NCAA 11. I miss seeing this from both the cpu and myself.

I simply can't make guys miss in the open field in NCAA 12 and it sucks. Even with a guy like Vincent Smith who should be able to make a guy miss like in this TD catch and run.

In game saves! In game saves!

More sliders - fatigue, fumbles, injury, zone vs. man pass defence. Also a swat slider (like the old knockdown slider) that can be used to tone down how well a LB/DB get their hands on passes.

The matchup stick was great on the PS2. I totally agree with Jaymo about wanting that back.

I'd love to see discipline back in the dynasty mode. A true half time show would be nice.
    Last edited by Rudy; 08-06-2011 at 05:39 AM.

use the fan base pitch rating to change the percentage of the crowd in bowl games.

i'm playing in the rose bowl in my offline dynasty vs .why is the split 50/50? if they use the fan base rating in this, USC (A rating) fans could make up like 70-80% of the stadium vs 20-30% of nc state fans (C? rating idk)
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 07-31-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Freshman
    I am disappointed and tempted to change edit attributes during my dynasty.

Route-based passing. Let us hit a shoulder button so the QB throws the ball to where the WR is supposed to be (ie an out, curl or comeback) before he has made his break without continuing to lead him downfield. Without route based passing the timing is very hard in the current game and it is really dangerous to throw a lot of the routes to outside WRs. You end up throwing the ball too much to your TE and slot WRs. This would really open up a new dimension to the passing game.

I would like to see some mini-games brought back. My son doesn't like playing football games yet but he will play tackle alley on the Backbreaker demo. The bowling and tug of war games were fun sometimes. Bring them back along with tackle alley. Didn't they use to have the Oklahoma drill in the game as well?
    Last edited by Rudy; 08-06-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Have an option to where maybe 5-10 years down your dynasty or even earlier, you can expand your stadium or create a new one. All based on a budget and the success of your program. Maybe even also create new uniforms and change logos and colors.

Another idea I had was being able to build up your created team from the FCS level into the FBS. Have all FCS teams and their stadiums downloadable from teambuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    and their stadiums
    How? Love the idea, but ... how?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    How? Love the idea, but ... how?
    That's exactly what I said

Gotcha. Understand what you meant now.

Neutral-site Games in Dynasty Mode

There should be the option to schedule one neutral-site (kickoff or otherwise) regular-season game using Custom Schedules within Dynasty Mode. There are so many games like this these days in college football, such as the Chick-fil-A College Kickoff, the Cowboys Classic, etc. There could be a number of different stadiums one could choose from. I think this would be a really fun option to include in NCAA 13, and one that would not take a lot of extra development hours.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsOfTheNorth View Post
    There should be the option to schedule one neutral-site (kickoff or otherwise) regular-season game using Custom Schedules within Dynasty Mode. There are so many games like this these days in college football, such as the Chick-fil-A College Kickoff, the Cowboys Classic, etc. There could be a number of different stadiums one could choose from. I think this would be a really fun option to include in NCAA 13, and one that would not take a lot of extra development hours.
    To add on, in order to be in a "main event" game, the kickoff games like the Cowboys Classic and Chick-fil-a Kickoff etc should be only teams of a high prestige. And really, please add more stadiums like Soldier Field, M&T Bank Stadium, FedEx Field, CenturyLink Field, Candlestick Park, MetLife Stadium etc

There should be the option to schedule one neutral-site (kickoff or otherwise) regular-season game using Custom Schedules within Dynasty Mode.
    I remember back on NCAA 2000 (PS1 days), we had the ability to schedule neutral-site games and control over every team's schedule. I loved the fact that I could make sure Ohio State / Michigan was the last game of the year, and didn't have to trust the built-in scheduling system. I'd love to see that control returned.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I remember back on NCAA 2000 (PS1 days), we had the ability to schedule neutral-site games and control over every team's schedule. I loved the fact that I could make sure Ohio State / Michigan was the last game of the year, and didn't have to trust the built-in scheduling system. I'd love to see that control returned.
    Heck, I would be happy if they would just give us control of the DAY and the START TIME for HOME GAMES. I personally love to have a few night games on my schedule but I rarely ever get them.

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    To add on, in order to be in a "main event" game, the kickoff games like the Cowboys Classic and Chick-fil-a Kickoff etc should be only teams of a high prestige. And really, please add more stadiums like Soldier Field, M&T Bank Stadium, FedEx Field, CenturyLink Field, Candlestick Park, MetLife Stadium etc
    Yes! That would be epic. What would REALLY be awesome is if you could change to location of the B1G Championship Game, for instance, to like Soldier Field or Lambeu Field!

Yes! That would be epic. What would REALLY be awesome is if you could change to location of the B1G Championship Game, for instance, to like Soldier Field or Lambeu Field!
    Would be nice but it won't happen. If memory serves, one of the developers spoke on this issue a few years back. I believe that Madden has the license to use those stadiums but EA would have to purchase an additional license to use them in NCAA FOOTBALL. ???