Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big NCAA announcement soon?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Recruit

Big NCAA announcement soon?

Via Twitter -
    RT @Bumble14_OS: Got confirmation of a HUGE addition for many headed to NCAA 12 via day 1 patch.Don't want to steal Ben's thunder. You'll find out soon :-)

fingers crossed for either
    1. dynamic conference prestige OR
    2. 100% GLOBAL user editing abilities

PLEASE let it be short dreads!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    fingers crossed for either
    1. dynamic conference prestige OR
    2. 100% GLOBAL user editing abilities
    Both of those would be nice, especially #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet it's number 2.

Someone explain number 2 to me what I am editing?

Basically being able to change ratings anytime during a dynasty for any player...I think.

If thats what it is its a big let down for me. But I can understand why some people want it.

# 2 defeats the purpose of player progression IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    # 2 defeats the purpose of player progression IMO.
    I agree...

Btw, anyone on TGT doing rosters?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I agree...

Btw, anyone on TGT doing rosters?

what ever the announcement is , I doubt it will be something I find all that fascinating.

it would be nice if it was, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    That would be incorrect. Steelerfan said at some point in the past week or two that he is not doing rosters again this year. Unless he stated otherwise at some point since making that initial post and I missed, I believe that would mean he still stands by his initial post and is not doing the rosters this year, instead leaving them up to the usual roster people.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    That would be incorrect. Steelerfan said at some point in the past week or two that he is not doing rosters again this year. Unless he stated otherwise at some point since making that initial post and I missed, I believe that would mean he still stands by his initial post and is not doing the rosters this year, instead leaving them up to the usual roster people.
    Since his name is now in the credits I figured he would be out. I don't know if thats the reason but it would not surprise me.

Since his name is now in the credits I figured he would be out. I don't know if thats the reason but it would not surprise me.
    I don't think that was the reason. I have absolutely no clue where that post would even be anymore, since it was sometime last week (I think) and there have been thousands of posts and dozens of threads since then. But I want to think it was just that after doing it last year, he didn't want to go through the hassle and time consuming process of doing it all again this year, and would rather just enjoy his time with the game.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    The only reason why global editing would be nice is to be able to fix coach prestige ratings after a few seasons and they get out of hand, causing a far too large amount of coaches to be A+.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post

no, it means I think the drunk banana is doing the rosters

I don't think that was the reason. I have absolutely no clue where that post would even be anymore, since it was sometime last week (I think) and there have been thousands of posts and dozens of threads since then. But I want to think it was just that after doing it last year, he didn't want to go through the hassle and time consuming process of doing it all again this year, and would rather just enjoy his time with the game.
    I don't blame him at all...the thought of typing all that shit in makes me want to poke me eyes out.

its def global roster editor

Basically being able to change ratings anytime during a dynasty for any player...I think.

If thats what it is its a big let down for me. But I can understand why some people want it.
    No that is global ratings editing. I am talking about 100% editing... size, weight, position, depth chart, etc. Ratings would be included in that if you so wished. Basically what Madden 12 is doing this year and what 2k has allowed since the beginning. And this is a huge feature for when we as the user find progression off which historically in this game has been an issue. For example... look at being able ti "fix" all the kickers in NCAA 11. That would have been massive.

I would love a Global Roster Editor. I would rather have that than to individual edit. I want to have the highest overall to be 93(which will be A.Luck).
    But I really just care about editing Height & Weight for players. and maybe names for all recruits. I would like to have actual players going to schools without creating a prospect
    Last edited by illwill10; 07-05-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Would this also apply to OD as week? If so I can see the problems that would create.