Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Quick Clips - Boise State vs. TCU, LSU vs. Texas A&M

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football 12 Quick Clips - Boise State vs. TCU, LSU vs. Texas A&M

On the eve of the NCAA Football 12 demo, EA SPORTS has released two new Quick Clip featuring TCU's 4-2-5 defense versus the speedy Boise State spread offense and LSU vs. Texas A&M. Continue on to check out the videos, then share your thoughts with the community.

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...-State-vs.-TCU
    Last edited by cdj; 06-27-2011 at 09:17 PM.

So for the last 2 months with Ben bragging about the 4-2-5, 2 weeks before release, we finally get to see the revamped D? About time.

Freshman
    well what do you know, another deep TD pass to a wide open WR several yards past the nearest CB. There needs to be better WR jamming. And it needs to be jostling running down the field between the WR and CB. As it is now, it is just a foot race down the field.

seam routes vs. the 4-2-5 are money if the right coverage isn't played, just like how it should be. Wisconsin killed TCU down the seams in the 4th quarter 3rd down. Oh, you can't bump a receiver pass 10 yards, hence the lack of jostling.

Hell, the shotgun running seemed pretty good in that video. Of course, I think Boise was user controlled. Who knows??? We'll find out in 2 weeks b/c I don't think demo is going to prove much.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Hell, the shotgun running seemed pretty good in that video. Of course, I think Boise was user controlled. Who knows??? We'll find out in 2 weeks b/c I don't think demo is going to prove much.
    Shotgun running in itself isn't bad, it's the spread offense running.

Yeah, coverage guy was split between the two routes on that one TD.....QB just has to put the pass where it counts....

Well they didn't get Boise's new uniforms in but at least the got those sweet blue socks in. I like it!

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    seam routes vs. the 4-2-5 are money if the right coverage isn't played, just like how it should be. Wisconsin killed TCU down the seams in the 4th quarter 3rd down. Oh, you can't bump a receiver pass 10 yards, hence the lack of jostling.
    Yeah I know that, but the problem is they don't even bump the WR within the 10 yards that they are allowed too. They just let them go.

i'll probably run the 4-2-5 quite a bit as I used to be very successful with it. It looks like passes will have to be pin point this year or they will get picked easily.

blue helmets with orange on orange looks bad...who allowed that poor decision?

They wore them against Fresno St last year.

So did they remove 'Bear' from the 4-2-5 formations?

Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    They wore them against Fresno St last year.

HAHA Well, they didnt learn their lesson then
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 06-27-2011 at 06:22 PM.

I don't see what wrong with the play at 3:00 in? There were two receivers and he sorta didn't choose which one to cover, there was no good outcome going to happen on that play for TCU.

I like the camera angle on the replay of the interception too. I think I might actually watch those little highlight clips this year.

What happened to the video with LSU at Texas A&M? NCAA Football 12 GAMEPLAY: 7 Min. of Texas A&M...

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    What happened to the video with LSU at Texas A&M? NCAA Football 12 GAMEPLAY: 7 Min. of Texas A&M...
    It is now listed as Private, so I am assuming it wasn't supposed to be released today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    I like the camera angle on the replay of the interception too. I think I might actually watch those little highlight clips this year.
    I liked that too, I'll be watching more replays overall with everything new we have seem so far and yes I want to see the grass to lol. I really want to see the collisions and tackling big time. Should make for some really good pics and highlights this year.

With these it could add more depth to the highlights on the web as well for online dynasties. I'm hoping to keep up with the stories this year better

NCAA Football 12 Quick Clip - LSU vs. Texas A&M

Another NCAA Football 12 Quick Clip has been posted, this one featuring LSU at Texas A&M. Continue on to gamershell.com to see the video.

Last edited by cdj; 06-27-2011 at 09:03 PM.