Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to NCAA Football 11 Tournament Results

• Facebook
  • Display

Farewell to NCAA Football 11 Tournament Results

Rather than clutter up the scheduling thread with results, let's give the results discussion it's own thread.

Justin66 vs CloneFan4 on the 360 side was the first game to be turned in:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin66 View Post
    beat clonefan 14-7 I was ou he was tosu (;
    Last edited by gschwendt; 06-17-2011 at 07:44 PM.

PS3 tournament

I'll post a highlight video tomorrow.
    Last edited by gschwendt; 06-17-2011 at 07:46 PM.

steelerfan 24

Escobar 20

Great game, Escobar!

Result

HairyDawg- Good game, and good luck rest of the way!

Last edited by Buckeye; 06-17-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Oregon rushed 30 times for 292 with 12 of 16 for 131 through the air...

if i face anymore opponents like i did with this guy i will quit and give the win up... 4 verts every other play and audibling down from nickel normal to 4-3 stack isnt my idea of a "good tournament... so if you want an easy win just pull this crap when you play me... ill gladly not waste my time anymore after this game...

"E"

way to many of those on here man I know what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post

Oregon rushed 30 times for 292 with 12 of 16 for 131 through the air...

if i face anymore opponents like i did with this guy i will quit and give the win up... 4 verts every other play and audibling down from nickel normal to 4-3 stack isnt my idea of a "good tournament... so if you want an easy win just pull this crap when you play me... ill gladly not waste my time anymore after this game...

"E"
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin66 View Post
    way to many of those on here man I know what you mean
    Not quite sure what you're basing that off of but I will say that as we continue to do tournaments, ladders, etc., as people begin receiving complaints against how they play, we can and will ban them from participating. Trust me when I say, I participate in these tournaments for enjoyment and I don't enjoy playing against that style of play. As well, for the people that I've played that are participating in this tournament (which is the majority on the PS3 side), they feel the same way.

i dont know where Justin got his info for that either... this site is full of sim/straight guys... but i figured when i saw my opponent was someone i never heard of and only had 6 total posts... that i could be in for it... why i ran my 3-3-5 instead of my normal 4-3... for that "just in case" insurance...

im sure there arent anymore that i would face but i just wanted to get that complaint out in the open, since it was all game long that i saw this... i did however forget to mention the audibling from 4 WR to TE sets as well... but anyways... its over now, you guys know what happened, i won... lets MOVE IT OR LOSE IT PEOPLE... =)

"E"

gg Ryby ... TOO many turnovers for me.

Yeah, tough to win with 5 turnovers. GG JB.

psusnoop 9

Oneback 7

GG OB, like we said this yet again all about the turnovers as our games have been for some unknown reason.

guys were playing NCAA not MLB... geez... @ the defensive game in that one... or was it just sloppy?

"E"

guys were playing NCAA not MLB... geez... @ the defensive game in that one... or was it just sloppy?

"E"
    He and I have played each other quite a few times so we know each other well. There were also 7 turnovers, 4 of which were fumbles. I was 6 of 10 passing, averaged 9.3 yards per carry, and outgained his offense by 40 yards, but 3 fumbles on his side of the field nixed a few possible scoring drives.

Dr Death vs Nyydus:

We couldn't get a connection again so I thought this is what should happen. Just go ahead and advance Nyydus since I got in just at the last minute. It sucks for both of us as we were looking forward to a game, but we have tried everything and nothing is working. I don't want to hold this thing up, so just go ahead and advance him. You can say my team got the Death Penalty!

Thanks for adding me at the final moment, I sincerely do appreciate it.

PS3

(cdj) 14
    (kboth11) 20

The Huskers go minus 2 in the turnover category and are able to stop Boise State's offense when they need to most.

(cdj) 27
    (Architekto) 0

Nebraska forces four turnovers and two long touchdown runs from HB #10 propel them to a big win on the road.

Arch & kboth are both great, straight players. Two very fun games.

"E"
    Like OB said pretty much sums up our game and games recently for that matter.

thanks cdj

your run game was tough to slow down. after i missed those throws in the red zone and had to settle for the fg i had a bad feeling that u were gonna march down the field and get the win. it was a good game.

gschwendt 24
    HairyDawg 20

Great game Dawg!

sounds like a great tournament so far, keep the updates coming !

Great game cdj, after you jumped on an early lead it completly trew off my gameplan. Made some bonehead trows and your d made me pay.