View Poll Results: How do you feel about NCAA Football 12 Post-E3?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excited; NCAA Football 12 looks great and I will/have pre-ordered it.

16 44.44%
  • Positive; nothing out of E3 affected me, but I'm feeling positive about the game.

17 47.22%
  • Guarded; despite the E3 news and information, I still plan to wait and see the final game.

3 8.33%
  • Negative; nothing out of E3 affected me, but I'm feeling negative about the game.

0 0%
  • Apathetic; I'm not a fan of NCAA Football, and nothing has changed from what I've seen this year.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulse of The Tailgate: NCAA Football 12 Post-E3

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Bomb View Post
    I have to agree with this... my wife says I am a child...and my two kids say that i act like one all the time...and I am excited my favorite video game [NCAA] is looking much improved this year...I'm even buying a new HDTV this week to get ready...uh... I mean I'm buying a new TV for the gameroom/home office for the kids...ya for the kids.
    most if not all men like electronic toys /gadgets

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    most if not all men like electronic toys /gadgets
    Most women too.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Most women too.
    LOL! yes!

I went with Positive. Nothing at E3 affected me. Of course, I have played the game soooo..........

I was upset they didn't divulge more information. The game is less than a month away, and you are at the biggest game convention and they end up spilling no beans relatively.

I voted positive. I have pre-ordered this year first time in a while. Fact is I love college football and this game is one of the only full price purchases I make for video games. I'm a old married man with 2 kids that actually played college football. Madden is a afterthought to me. I feel like ea actually care about college football this year and it shows. It's not perfect but it is a far sight better than it used to be.

Freshman
    I have to agree with this... my wife says I am a child...and my two kids say that i act like one all the time...and I am excited my favorite video game [NCAA] is looking much improved this year...I'm even buying a new HDTV this week to get ready...uh... I mean I'm buying a new TV for the gameroom/home office for the kids...ya for the kids.
    I'm with you Pig Bomb. My wife, kids, mother, father, sister, cousins, etc. all say that I'm a child for my love of the NCAA series. I always tell them, if playing Xbox is my worst transgression then they should consider themselves lucky!

My 2 brothers and I play a co-op dynasty (I hope EA never takes this out of the game or we will be crushed) with Notre Dame every year since we are huge ND fans. To tell you how much we like '11 . . . for the first time ever we have played the game for the entire year since release. We just completed our 30th season in our ND dynasty on '11.

There are still some things that I was not happy with in '11 (the biggest being some of the crazy logic in recruiting) but overall I think '11 was a very solid game. Reading what most of the community day participants are saying I am very excited for this game!

Positive (which is down from Excited Prior to E3) before the gameplay videos I was pumped. However, after viewing the few gameplay videos at E3 I have SERIOUS doubts/questions about whether defense has really been improved. Coaching Carousel and Custom Playbooks are great additions but to me it is all for not if its still a HD version of Tecmo Bowl.

I voted guarded, I have to see if the dreadlocks look realistic in the game then I will be sold

I don't have it pre-ordered at the moment but I should here in the next week or so probably. Unless I get in a dynasty though I may not get it because I don't play only lobby games or the CPU.

I'm passive. I'll buy it like I do every year, but from what I've seen, they haven't made nearly enough improvements to the areas of the game that needed it the most, so I'm not expecting it to play any better than it has the past several years.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I'm passive. I'll buy it like I do every year, but from what I've seen, they haven't made nearly enough improvements to the areas of the game that needed it the most, so I'm not expecting it to play any better than it has the past several years.
    Outside of the pass trajectory they improved two of the major things that bothered me last year.

Suction Blocking
    Improved Tackling

Now sure it appears so far that Shotgun Running seems to leave a bit desired, but hopefully that can be tweaked a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    what areas do you feel "needed it the most" but did not get improved????

they nailed most of my biggies!

I was excited for the game when I first saw it and some of it's first details and screenshots. The trailers just made me more hyped. Then they announced Custom Playbooks and it was a done deal.

Honestly just to many good things in this year to not be excited.

That was my vote, but after rereading the question again I probably would have dropped it slightly just because you wanted to know what I feel like after E3 in particular. It would have been positive at this point, would have loved to see more but that is ok.

what areas do you feel "needed it the most" but did not get improved????

they nailed most of my biggies!
    I don't think he'll be satisfied until real players with real minds that really just think for themselves run through his television screen under the control of his xbox controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    I don't think he'll be satisfied until real players with real minds that really just think for themselves run through his television screen under the control of his xbox controller.
    well, they did insinuate that was possible 4 years ago and still havent delivered yet haha