Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing Your Business at Your Place of Business Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Doing Your Business at Your Place of Business Thread

Nothing is better than pooping on the clock, getting paid to poop, well you know.

I work for an insurance company, and there is usually never a dull moment. (and a lot of urinal rule breakers)

Use this thread to discuss.

In regards to psuexv's post.....

There is a male and a female one here so we don't have that problem.

Here's a question - Do you ever get the urge when you're at the urinal and someone is in the stall next to you, to just peek your head over the top and see if you can freak them out

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Here's a question - Do you ever get the urge when you're at the urinal and someone is in the stall next to you, to just peek your head over the top and see if you can freak them out
    No.

Another question for you then. You walk into a bathroom with 3 urinals and there's a dude in one of the end ones. Which one do you take? From your answer above I'm assuming one of the end ones. Wrong... you've got to take the middle and make him uncomfortable..

Either one of the end ones or I piss in the stall

I like taking poops at work, though the aftermath can be harse for some. I work in a school and I'm the only guy so I try not to use the same one the female staff uses. I use the one open for students and public. I often times leave traces of forced entry. That usually cracks me up cause of what people walk into.

This is why smartphones were invented....for something to do while you're pooping at work.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    This is why smartphones were invented....for something to do while you're pooping at work.
    Completely agree, my average time has gone up since I got my new phone.

Guess what I'm doing now

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 06-10-2011 at 11:26 AM.
    The dude abides.

Who brings a briefcase to the pooper in this place? He definitely wasn't important enough to have a briefcase

I get weirded out by the people that bring their coffee mugs in. Even though they set them on the sink counter.... nah

I get weirded out by the people that bring their coffee mugs in. Even though they set them on the sink counter.... nah
    I do that....because the cafeteria is downstairs so before I get a refill of coffee, I leave a deposit.

I like to go "lights out" on defecators. If I walk into a bathroom to piss and someone else is in there shitting, the first thing I do is check for light switches. If there is a light switch, I cut the lights off on my way out. Good luck with the cleanup and finding your way outta there, motherfucker! I do this everywhere I go.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I like to go "lights out" on defecators. If I walk into a bathroom to piss and someone else is in there shitting, the first thing I do is check for light switches. If there is a light switch, I cut the lights off on my way out. Good luck with the cleanup and finding your way outta there, motherfucker! I do this everywhere I go.

True story - at an old job of mine there was this chick and man did she slip up letting this story out. Apparently she was in the can and it was a nice healthy one so she felt the need for a courtesy flush. A couple of seconds later she feels the water hitting her ass and as she jumps up the water slops onto her pants that are around her ankles. She proceeds to undress and clean her pants in the sink and (this is my favorite part) clean her ass in the sink. Dries off and goes back to work.

So how we found out. There was this chair in an empty cubicle beside me and I noticed that day that it had some type of stain on it. I said something about it and she got all weird. Then the next day they had to do some maintence on the ventilation and it was creating a smell apparently caused from one of the bathrooms. She comes back from lunch and was like what is that smell. I told her that apparently there was something wrong in one of the bathrooms and causing the smell. She just blurts out, I wonder if it's the one I clogged and immediately got flushed and walked away. I finally got it out of her friend what happened... Man did I ever laugh so hard in my life.

True story - at an old job of mine there was this chick and man did she slip up letting this story out. Apparently she was in the can and it was a nice healthy one so she felt the need for a courtesy flush. A couple of seconds later she feels the water hitting her ass and as she jumps up the water slops onto her pants that are around her ankles. She proceeds to undress and clean her pants in the sink and (this is my favorite part) clean her ass in the sink. Dries off and goes back to work.

So how we found out. There was this chair in an empty cubicle beside me and I noticed that day that it had some type of stain on it. I said something about it and she got all weird. Then the next day they had to do some maintence on the ventilation and it was creating a smell apparently caused from one of the bathrooms. She comes back from lunch and was like what is that smell. I told her that apparently there was something wrong in one of the bathrooms and causing the smell. She just blurts out, I wonder if it's the one I clogged and immediately got flushed and walked away. I finally got it out of her friend what happened... Man did I ever laugh so hard in my life.