Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2011: Unedited NCAA Football 12 Gameplay Footage

• Facebook
  • Display

E3 2011: Unedited NCAA Football 12 Gameplay Footage

Iron Bowl: ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE VERSUS AUBURN TIGERS

In this E3 video AJ takes on NCAA Football 12 Producer Ben Haumiller in 1 quarter of unedited HD gameplay.
    Big Ten Showdown: OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VERSUS NEBRASKA HUSKERS

In this E3 video AJ takes on NCAA Football 12 Producer Ben Haumiller in 1 quarter of unedited HD gameplay.
    SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCK offense against CLEMSON TIGERS

In this E3 video NCAA Football 12 developer Ben Haumiller showcases some of the Gamecock offense and their power running game.
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 06-09-2011 at 05:20 PM.

E3 2011: 4 Minutes of NCAA Football 12 Gameplay Footage

So yeah, there's some NCAA Football 12 footage from E3 for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Great vid.

4 Minutes of Unedited Gameplay Footage

Two specific moments I really like in that gameplay video:

1. At 2:06 or so when the Alabama running back gets cleaned up on the consecutive hit tackle by the Auburn defender. These hits are so brutal in the game sometimes, and you definitely get a smile on your face when you're playing on defense and get the chance to clean someone up like that.
    2. At 2:52 on the 3rd and 8 play for Alabama's offense; watch the coverage of the receiver. The defense is playing zone so the defender passes him off with the hand sign before bumping him just past the line of scrimmage. This leaves the defensive back to pick up the receiver but AJ isn't able to make the player switch quick enough to gain good position on the play. The replay does a pretty good job of showing this interaction as well.

The only bummer for me here is that it's hard to display how some of the AI traits have been improved when you have a game between two users. Ah well.

EDIT: Please note that my time references are playtime in the video and not time on the game clock.
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 06-08-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Delete.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    LOVE seeing blocks on the outside actually work and loved seeing on the end around him get close to a defender occupied by a block and that defender not warp off of the block and tackle him.

That video shows some great plays. I like how the zone D looked on the scoring play...it looked realistic to me. the safety jsut got beat fair and square, thats how it should be.

Gotta admit guys....the d-line pass rush from the front 4 looks non-existant. Big time stonewalling going on....

E3 2011: 4 Minutes of NCAA Football 12 Gameplay Footage

In this E3 video, EA SPORTS Live Team member AJ takes on NCAA Football 12 Producer Ben Haumiller in one quarter of unedited HD gameplay of Auburn vs. Alabama. After watching the video, share your thoughts with the community.[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...meplay-Footage

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Yeah, the pass rush wasn't much of anything without blitz, but, that's just how it is. They've already said, there's no way they're ever going to make the pass rush truly realistic because most people wouldn't be able to handle 3-4 seconds in the pocket to make plays (that and the way receivers run routes so slowly, you'd never be able to do anything besides slants before getting sacked).

Delete.

Thankfully, sliders can fix the Defensive Line problem

Not online they can't.

Freshman
    Ben is one blitz happy guy.........

Also the commentary really should be a focal point for next years game, way too many dead spots.

Sorry. I didn't see the thread in this forum. Some of the other videos had been posted in the other forum, so I just searched through there.

Good thing for this crowd here is that I didn't see any of those scary bull rushes or diving catches in that video . Just kidding, guys.

"

pastapadreBryan Wiedey

got a full game of NCAA 12 in. More subtle in terms of improvements but plays a bit cleaner than Madden.

12 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply"

As a bit of a playbook nut, I notice that a few plays listed as offset. Any guesses as to what that is? My gut feeling is that they added an offset halfback looks for inside zone plays out of the shotgun. Additionally note the new formation @ 5:20 in the video where it is an H-back look out of the shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by umhester04 View Post
    Also the commentary really should be a focal point for next years game, way too many dead spots.
    I have to agree....This game looks great, but next years focus has to be commentary... This game has already out grown the commentary, and its time for some upgrade especially in between plays when commentators should be talking about info and stats stuff...