Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official 360 Achievement Leaderboard / Discussion / Support Group

• Facebook
  • Display

The Official 360 Achievement Leaderboard / Discussion / Support Group

Yep. This just happened. I was planning on starting this several months ago, but never got around to it, and this site is predominantly PS3 users. I've seen a lot more 360 users the past several weeks, so this may be more appropriate now.

With that said, it's going to be the same format as the Trophy thread, only instead of platinum trophies, I'm going to keep track of 1000/1000. That may turn out to be a bit of a pain, but I'm sure we'll get through it.

The first entry will be July whenever I do the trophy leaderboard update. If you want to be added to the list, post here and then send me a friend request on Live. I have a pretty good feeling Smooth Pancakes is going to dominate this.

List

1. Myself, duh.
    2. Smooth Pancakes
    3. JBHuskers
    4. AustinWolv
    Last edited by I OU a Beatn; 06-03-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Oh yeah, sign me up! I've been waiting for one of these babies to pop up on here.

Yeah, I'm doing tons of achievement whoring. I've got 6 games at a full 1000/1000 already. Modern Warfare 2 I just need three more achievements (Spec Ops stuff) that me and a friend plan on finishing off one of these days. L.A. Noire should be finished within a week or two. I'm hoping to finish off Assassin's Creed and AC: Brotherhood within the next month.

I'm going to have to buy back Madden NFL 10 sometime since I have just one achievement left still to get that I forgot about before I sold it the first time. Still need to finish off Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (6 achievements left) and PGA Tour 12 (hoping by July or August I am getting my last achievement). So yeah, that 6 that I have right now for games that I have 1000/1000 on will definitely be going up, as will my, so far, 1,163 achievements earned.

I've turned into such an achievement whore in the past year or so, that I intentionally am going out of my way in nearly every game anymore just to earn every achievement I can.

If you really want to some easy achievements, rent Avatar: The Last Airbender. You can get the full 1000G in literally 5 minutes legitimately. I definitely will whenever I can find it. None of the rental places around here have it, nor does any of my Gamestops. I'm guessing there's not too many in circulation. The older sports games are really good and easy 1000G, too. One of these days I'm going to whore them all, I just have to motivate myself to do it.

Yeah, NCAA Football and Madden are my automatic whoring titles every year. I have gotten 1000G on the past three NCAAs, going back to 09. I've completed Madden 09, just have that one achievement left on Madden 10, and actually went and was able to get Madden 11 cheap just last week, solely for the reason of getting achievements, so that'll be getting added onto my current number of achievements and 1000G games within the next week or two.

And holy crap! I just looked up the achievements for The Last Airbender. You really aren't kidding! Wow those are some horrible attempts at achievements. That definitely would be a literally 5 minutes legit 1000G. I'm going to have to start keeping an eye for that.

I gotta 360....

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I gotta 360....
    And your whore status is not in question.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    And your whore status is not in question.
    nope

I do need to work on my 360 whoring though.

Sign me up, I have a few already.

Funny you mention Airbender, as I have it on the way to the house. We should work out a 1:1 trade program.

I started whoring some games last fall and just picked up a bunch more to start up again.

IMHO there needs to be a slightly different definition for this other than whore (which rightfully belongs to the PS3 crowd). Perhaps 360 Sluts?

Achievement Whore was born before Trophy Whore in the Whore Timeline CLW

360 sluts does have a nice ring to it.

Very much so.
    PS3.....late to the party and not any hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Very much so.

Well since you Crapboxers have been at it longer isn't Slut a more appropriate term as it is a step "lower" on the totem poll than Whore?

Very much so.
    Yeah but 360 doesn't have that pretty platinum, all you can say is 100% and you really don't get anything for that besides more score

If the WiiHD has achivements, trophies, whatever name. I will get it and we'll need a new support group

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Well since you Crapboxers have been at it longer isn't Slut a more appropriate term as it is a step "lower" on the totem poll than Whore?
    I gave up the fanboyism long ago; you should too. I'd have a PS3 if there was a reason to or if someone gave me one. In fact, I had PS1 and 2 for ages and was a late, late Xbox adopter. At the time, XBox' online experience and market and all that blew PS out of the water. Since going to 360, haven't looked back and honestly haven't delved into PS3 enough to compare the two.

Whore, slut, JB..........all the same thing.

Yeah but 360 doesn't have that pretty platinum, all you can say is 100% and you really don't get anything for that besides more score
    Score is all that counts! Just check Sportscenter any day for confirmation of that! Anyone can buy platinum like some two-bit rapper, but the score is what matters in the end!

Whore, slut, JB..........all the same thing.
    Yeah, they're pretty synonymous.

If the WiiHD has achivements, trophies, whatever name. I will get it and we'll need a new support group
    You'll have to do that one yourself. I'm not touching ANYTHING Nintendo with a 20 foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    You'll have to do that one yourself. I'm not touching ANYTHING Nintendo with a 20 foot pole.
    I got a Wii in October, and have barely played it. I think it's due to lack of trophies

I just looked up the achievements for The Last Airbender. You really aren't kidding! Wow those are some horrible attempts at achievements. That definitely would be a literally 5 minutes legit 1000G.
    Just did it. Less than 5 minutes. LOL!
    If someone wants it, let me know. Otherwise, going on Ebay where it came from.