Thread: Question: Can we play faster in NCAA 12?

• Facebook
  • Display

Question: Can we play faster in NCAA 12?

I have a buddy I play online 4 times a week. Before that we would play at my house. I usually would beat him pretty easily, 2-3 TD's. I play the spread option, aggressive tempo, huddle every four plays or so. In short I go as fast as possible.

Online I only win half of the time, and when I do its by one score, two if I am lucky. He came over the other day and we played on the same TV for the first time in six months and I just killed him.

So does anybody know if they are going to make it easier to play fast in nest year's game? I hold down y but a lot of times its like I get ignored by the console. I have to huddle twice as much. I think the hangup concerns animations post play but I am not sure, and it doesn't happen offline so it seems odd.

Anybody know about this, thanks in advance.

In general, the only thing that would prevent you from huddling is injuries and penalties. Other than that, the only thing I'm aware would be scoring a touchdown or a turnover.

Some of the cutscenes and stat pop-ups seem to interfere with No-Huddle on NCAA 11. It seems like the few times I desperately need to No Huddle is when it doesn't work. I wasn't able to spend any time on this with NCAA 12, however.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Incompletions also lead to huddles.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Incompletions also lead to huddles.
    you mean for 12 they got it right/correct ?