Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Custom Covers

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by DeionGoVols View Post
    Dmo. Are you still going to do that Peyton Manning HOF?
    Give it timeeeee...I just moved so I've been unpacking and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    where was a request made ? I suggested an idea to more than just you haha. Seriously dude, youre so use to communicating on troll sites that you have lost touch. And there is nothing shitty about black and white pictures. History is as always, important and shouldnt be ignored because of lack of some picture resolution. Have a nice day, carry on
    No I'm used to posting on sites where YOU troll. When all that really matters whether or not I use a picture IS resolution, then I think it does matter. If you want to try and make a cover of those guys, be my guest, see what I'm talking about.

Custom Cover HELP

I was wondering if someone could make a custom XBOX 360 ncaa football 12 disk cover for me.. would be very grateful..

This would be perfect

OR

Too small. Who is the player? Maybe I can find the full res versions of those pictures

Quote Originally Posted by BigDmo View Post
    Too small. Who is the player? Maybe I can find the full res versions of those pictures
    Both Images are too small??? I was really looking forward to that one pose where hes shushing the crowd....

Edwin Baker BTW

Well THOSE pics are too small, I may be able to find the larger ones, so don't give up hope

lol thats rams being rams

I couldn't find any Edwin Baker quiet shushing pictures big enough, but I can still make a Baker cover if you want

Hey BigDmo would you do a Michael Dyer from Auburn cover for xbox 360! Thanks in advance. Used your cover last year and love the work. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by BigDmo View Post
    I couldn't find any Edwin Baker quiet shushing pictures big enough, but I can still make a Baker cover if you want

Thanks alot for trying!, its okay about the cover, there are a few bakers out there, just wish i found a pic big enough... Oh well... Was wondering if you had any DISK templates for NHL 12 OR Madden 12 OR NCAA 12????? I tried google but came up with nothing....
    Thanks
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by njablonski11 View Post
    Thanks alot for trying!, its okay about the cover, there are a few bakers out there, just wish i found a pic big enough... Oh well... Was wondering if you had any DISK templates for NHL 12 OR Madden 12 OR NCAA 12????? I tried google but came up with nothing....
    Thanks
    Nick
    Disk template as in custom labeling? I don't really do that nor do I know anyone that has a template. But I know you can get some very barebones basic disk templates at some gaming sites. I bet you could use an NCAA cover you found online to make the rest of the disk look real.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme8 View Post
    Hey BigDmo would you do a Michael Dyer from Auburn cover for xbox 360! Thanks in advance. Used your cover last year and love the work. Keep it up
    Ugh, I can try and do this ONE Auburn cover, but then NO MORE!!

It still hurts

Did this one for John Chiles per twitter request. I couldn't find many pictures of him that I liked.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...Chiles-PS3.png

andrew luck stanford please

Quote Originally Posted by stanfordfan1 View Post
    andrew luck stanford please
    Already done by myself

Andrew Luck

PS3: http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...w-Luck-PS3.png

Could you do one of Marquess Wilson (Washington State)

thanks