Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Team Updates for NCAA 11

  • Share
    • Facebook
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #1
    All-American Jayrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Moscow, Id
    Posts
    1,569

    Team Updates for NCAA 11

    (This will become a viable option once TB 11 and uniform updates is released) Please use this thread to point out which schools you see for ncaa 11 that don't have the proper updates to their uniforms. Or any teams which may not have a combination (throwback, alternate or new) in the game that you wish to see. Hopefully this year with more options we can get even closer to matching all of the uniforms forgotten in the game.

    MrLux over at OS does great uniform updates for TB and I will relay these and he should be able to get them made. He also has many FCS schools made. We may also have some guys here at TGT that do great work that I have not seen. (Post here if you wish to do TB updates for these requests).
    Last edited by Jayrah; 06-01-2010 at 04:43 AM.

  2. #2
    All-American Jayrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Moscow, Id
    Posts
    1,569
    Alright, here's my first gripe about unis. Washington state sleeve stripes (home & away). Top stripe should be a half (cut) stripe, not a full stripe encircling the sleeve, only the bottom stripe (around the elastic) encircles the opening of the sleeve. Good compare pic would be BYU away jersey.

    LSU pro combat helmet is WAY FAR too yellow. It should be a deeper gold than Washington. My main gripe here is that there is still only a 2 helmet option for 'create a team'. So if you want the white, and the gold and the yellow, you can't possibly get them. boooooooo

  3. #3
    Administrator gschwendt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    11,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    LSU pro combat helmet is WAY FAR too yellow. It should be a deeper gold than Washington.
    I've seen Adam Thompson mention that the lighting in the team builder screenshots is not the same lighting that you will see in game. He specifically compared the two LSU helmets to make sure they looked appropriate and they do in-game.

  4. #4
    All-American Jayrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Moscow, Id
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I've seen Adam Thompson mention that the lighting in the team builder screenshots is not the same lighting that you will see in game. He specifically compared the two LSU helmets to make sure they looked appropriate and they do in-game.
    Oh well that's nice. I would have to see that first hand I think. It is all but the same exact helmet, if not lighter on TB. Not another "Gold" in the game looks yellow. so I can't wait to see that. Pretty cool if that's the case

  5. #5
    Freshman Potatoes002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Alright, here's my first gripe about unis. Washington state sleeve stripes (home & away). Top stripe should be a half (cut) stripe, not a full stripe encircling the sleeve, only the bottom stripe (around the elastic) encircles the opening of the sleeve. Good compare pic would be BYU away jersey.
    I don't know how this wasn't fixed; I pointed this out in the uniform updates thread at OS. I also pointed out that we were missing one of our helmets, but at least those got in.

  6. #6
    Freshman Holc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    24
    A Wazzu fan living in the heart of Dawg country...good for you

  7. #7
    Freshman Potatoes002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Holc View Post
    A Wazzu fan living in the heart of Dawg country...good for you
    It ain't easy

  8. #8
    All-American Jayrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Moscow, Id
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoes002 View Post
    I don't know how this wasn't fixed; I pointed this out in the uniform updates thread at OS. I also pointed out that we were missing one of our helmets, but at least those got in.
    I also left one at "U". Disappointed with this one cause the circular ring looks terrible. And then the options of TB leave not enough combos to make all jerseys and helmets the right way. nuts!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •