Thread: EA Working On Downloadable Burnout Title?

• Facebook
  • Display

EA Working On Downloadable Burnout Title?

Courtesy: GameFocus.ca

GamerBytes has discovered (via the Australian Classification website) that Burnout Crash in in development at EA for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

They further propose that Burnout Crash is a downloadable title because it has been given a rating (PG due to mild violence) before an official announcement. Given the title it’s also assumed that the game would focus on Crash mode previously playable in Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge.

IGN with a little more:

The Australian Classification Board has rated a new Burnout title from Electronic Arts.

First reported by Gamerbytes, the title is called Burnout Crash, and a search on social network website LinkedIn reveals it will be for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

Gamerbytes notes that typically only unannounced, downloadable titles are leaked early by ratings boards, not retail games. They also suggest Burnout Crash could be centered around Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge's Crash Mode, which was missing from Burnout Paradise.

We've reached out to Electronic Arts for comment.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Sweet, Paradise was awesome. I'd hate to think how much time I spent on that game.