Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Thoughts & General Impressions Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    [CENSORED] I get home from a LONG day and I was looking forward to playing Tiger and Nascar only to see no package at my door. I go to track and the following message shows up:

Warwick, RI, United States 03/29/2011 7:52 P.M. The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day.
    03/29/2011 8:06 A.M. Out For Delivery
    03/29/2011 7:30 A.M. Arrival Scan
    03/29/2011 7:03 A.M. Departure Scan
    03/29/2011 6:46 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Windsor Locks, CT, United States 03/29/2011 6:20 A.M. Departure Scan
    03/29/2011 5:35 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 03/29/2011 3:59 A.M. Departure Scan
    03/29/2011 1:27 A.M. Origin Scan
    United States 03/28/2011 10:19 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

FedEx FTW UPS FTL!
    I checked this morning and mine still hasn't shipped yet. I guess I was under the assumption that 2 day shipping was I would have it in 2 days, not we will ship it in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I checked this morning and mine still hasn't shipped yet. I guess I was under the assumption that 2 day shipping was I would have it in 2 days, not we will ship it in 2 days.

OUCH, Burn...

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Had that happen with an Amazon seller as well. Most of the time, I've gotten stuff faster than specified (bought a game and paid normal shipping and got it in like 3 days from ordering it a few times) and then this past time that I paid expedited shipping (it was only $3 more so I figured, what the hell) and didn't get it until 5 days after paying for it. Needless to say, I let the seller know and he refunded my extra $3 (which was SUPER nice of him).

I didn't get to order my copy until lastnight. Isn't expected to be here until April 6th, because it won't be in stock until the 1st. I have the Prime membership so it will be here fairly quick or atleast it should. I got the $25 credit deal so I'm not complaining.

Oh and just so you all know expect a invite to get Tiger Woods from me tonight haha

If anyone hasn't bought this yet and was considering it, Amazon already has it knocked down to $44.99 for PS3 and 360 for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    If anyone hasn't bought this yet and was considering it, Amazon already has it knocked down to $44.99 for PS3 and 360 for the time being.
    I bet it is like Homefront, a one-day deal, so jump on it!

Well damn could have waited. Oh well I already had a $50 credit on my account so it was only $9 anyway.

I'm freaking loving Amazon man and we have the Prime membership for mother's so thats even better lol

Ah yeah... out for delivery, should be sitting on my doorstep when I get home.

Code:
    State College, PA, United States 	03/31/2011 	5:08 A.M. 	Out For Delivery
    03/31/2011 	4:15 A.M. 	Arrival Scan Harrisburg, PA, United States 	
    03/31/2011 	2:25 A.M. 	Departure Scan Harrisburg, PA, United States
    03/30/2011 	8:33 P.M. 	Arrival Scan Horsham, PA, United States 	
    03/30/2011 	6:28 P.M. 	Departure Scan
    03/30/2011 	4:02 P.M. 	Origin Scan
    United States 	03/30/2011 	11:04 A.M. 	Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Boy just my lucky day. I can see it now, I'm leaving slightly early and my package will be sitting on your doorstep as well. Lets just hope there are two of them because if there is only one then you are SOL pal. But as any good friend would do, just call me and I'll send you a video stream of the game so I can watch me play.

OH yea, can you call to see if there is a way to get a good range of TOA on said packages? I'd hate to leave work here and have to sit in your driveway while waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Boy just my lucky day. I can see it now, I'm leaving slightly early and my package will be sitting on your doorstep as well. Lets just hope there are two of them because if there is only one then you are SOL pal. But as any good friend would do, just call me and I'll send you a video stream of the game so I can watch me play.
    Good thing I just had that trap door installed

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    omg, that's horrible...

Played one round last night. Putting is a BIATCH! Time to bust out that Augusta Putter.

Question about the full version. In the demo I hit the ball perfect and it tends to slowly fade to the left or right on Tour Pro mode. Is this because of my players stats? When I am slightly off of dead center I have no problem with it doing it because I miss hit it, but when I hit it perfect and I miss the green because it just keeps going right it bothers me a little bit.(and no the ball is not above or below my feet or alot of wind or anything like that)

Been getting in as much time with the game as I can between my wife's commandeering of the PS3 for Netflix purposes, and have won two tournaments on the PGA Tour so far (excepting the DLC course tournament which I skipped before purchasing). CPU scores were really high though--I won each event by about 20 strokes--so I switched the CPU scoring to "Low" and on my current tournament at Eagle Lake (if I'm remembering the name correctly) the leaders are averaging about -6 to -7 a round, which is really close to my average (playing on "Pro" difficulty; I know, I'm a wimp). Happy with the difficulty level now halfway through the tournament, and looking forward to actually being pushed to perform better in the last two rounds to secure a victory and hopefully earn an invite to the Masters in my first season.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    Question about the full version. In the demo I hit the ball perfect and it tends to slowly fade to the left or right on Tour Pro mode. Is this because of my players stats? When I am slightly off of dead center I have no problem with it doing it because I miss hit it, but when I hit it perfect and I miss the green because it just keeps going right it bothers me a little bit.(and no the ball is not above or below my feet or alot of wind or anything like that)
    Have you messed with Club Tuner yet?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Have you messed with Club Tuner yet?
    I don't have the full version yet. Just wondering based on the demo. It would be really cool if it is just because my guy sucks right now. I tried the play now at 18 on Augusta and didn't have a problem while using Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    I don't have the full version yet. Just wondering based on the demo. It would be really cool if it is just because my guy sucks right now. I tried the play now at 18 on Augusta and didn't have a problem while using Tiger.
    As you build up your player, you can set what category to use your XP... one of those categories is the size of the target circle. Obviously the more you spend on it, the smaller the circle, the less the drift.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    As you build up your player, you can set what category to use your XP... one of those categories is the size of the target circle. Obviously the more you spend on it, the smaller the circle, the less the drift.
    Okay cool, I had a feeling that was what it was but was not sure. Thanks G.