Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 Demo Impressions Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    You don't even have to really invite them, just click there name and the screen comes up then back out of the message screen and your points are still there, it give you the XP once you click there name,

On another note I got -5 on the Masters portion of the demo, which gave me something like 2600 points so I currently have 4300 XP, and I have only played the demo like 2 or 3 times.

Finally hit the demo's XP cap of 40,000 tonight; interestingly enough, at around 20,000 XP I started being able to use the "super" version of the demo golfer (with 97-98-98-98 stats) in the Road to The Masters portion of the demo. Made it significantly easier to earn XP when I was able to earn bonus points for long drives over 300 yards and put myself in position to hit the green in one.

Edit
    Note that the first "XP Result" screen when you exceed 40,000 XP will read a number over 40,000; once you go to the "Invite Friends & Earn XP" screen, your available XP will be set back to 40,000.

Edit #2
    Too bad JB can't let us know whether or not 40,000 XP actually allows you to do a lot to improve your golfer in the final game. Maybe the whole XP system has changed and 40,000 doesn't buy much.
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 03-20-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Yeah I cracked the 40,000 barrier this weekend. JB having the game early to roid up his TGT golfer = cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yeah I cracked the 40,000 barrier this weekend. JB having the game early to roid up his TGT golfer = cheese.
    wah.