Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Don't Know Jack

• Facebook
  • Display

You Don't Know Jack

Does anyone have this for PS3?

No. Just you.

Then you're missing out

LOL my best friend and I LOVED this game on the PC back in the day. I've got it back in my queue but I'm not sure if its worth a purchase.

Mine's in the mail from Amazon. I loved, loved, loved YDKJ on the PC, so can't wait to get it for PS3.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Is it only for ps3? I used to love the PC version of this game as well but have 360.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    The Jack Attack is worth WAY too much. Pretty much defeats the purpose of playing the first ten rounds....

I'm trying to whore this one out right now. Any of you guys wanna play some online games this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'm trying to whore this one out right now. Any of you guys wanna play some online games this weekend?
    Yeah man....I should be around.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkFan View Post
    Is it only for ps3? I used to love the PC version of this game as well but have 360.
    PS3 and 360!

Hmm going to have to look into this one.

Hmm going to have to look into this one.
    It's a great game....$30 for the start was a hell of a price, you get 70+ episodes. Plus there is a DLC pack for $5 that has another 10 or 12.

That is not a bad deal at all. Have you guys ever sat back and thought what did we ever do without DLC. I mean every game has some now and a lot of them have so much it can almost be like getting two or three games in one. I am not sure that the younger generation of gamers realizes just how good they have it and how amazing of a time in gaming that they are living in. Gives me hope and knowledge that I will be playing when I am fifty and I can not wait to see what they come up with next.

That is not a bad deal at all. Have you guys ever sat back and thought what did we ever do without DLC. I mean every game has some now and a lot of them have so much it can almost be like getting two or three games in one. I am not sure that the younger generation of gamers realizes just how good they have it and how amazing of a time in gaming that they are living in. Gives me hope and knowledge that I will be playing when I am fifty and I can not wait to see what they come up with next.
    Hell how about the world we had w/o patch updates.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Hell how about the world we had w/o patch updates.
    Great point, if you bought a game before those and it was horribly broken tough luck, wait til the next installment and hope they fix it then.

Yeah man....I should be around.
    Sounds good if we had 2 more PS3 ers we could knock out all of the online trophies in fairly quick order I would imagine. I think I'm just > 50% in the game. Hoping to knock it out in the next week. The wife leaves tomorrow morning for a conference so it's going to be PS3 all the time for the next 5 days.

For me I'm not (surprisingly) about knocking out trophies as fast as I can as I am enjoying the game. The PC game was an old favorite of mine.

For me I'm not (surprisingly) about knocking out trophies as fast as I can as I am enjoying the game. The PC game was an old favorite of mine.
    Yeah I haven't really done anything "crazy" my wife and I played a ton of games against each other so that helped me wrack up a ton of $ and the levels. Tonight I got the loser/loner trophy and a few others. I don't go out of my way to get the trophies at 1st but with a game like Jack I am aware of what the trophies are and what I need to do to get them.

LMAO the -$1,000,000 during a Jack Attack is going to be a bitch to get I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yeah I haven't really done anything "crazy" my wife and I played a ton of games against each other so that helped me wrack up a ton of $ and the levels. Tonight I got the loser/loner trophy and a few others. I don't go out of my way to get the trophies at 1st but with a game like Jack I am aware of what the trophies are and what I need to do to get them.

LMAO the -$1,000,000 during a Jack Attack is going to be a bitch to get I bet.
    Yeah it's not like Trivial Pursuit where I looked up answers to get the platinum