Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 2, 2015

• Facebook
  • Display
    Sweet OB

Oregon is done.

Kingpin, I'm not sure when we'll be advancing today, but I'll be available after 6 eastern today and after 7 eastern tomorrow.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I have internet again, still waiting for ATT to finish up however. Need to then run over to the old place and go get food for the week.

OB, when we start the offseason in my other OD we will be in week 2 recruiting already so hopefully it won't take too long and we can knock this game out tonight.

Let me know when. Depending on what time it is we may have to wait until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Let me know when. Depending on what time it is we may have to wait until tomorrow.
    Yeah, it is not looking good right now. We are still in week 3.

OB, let me know what you want me to do. I am willing to wait and am available the next 3 nights.

Im ok with waiting until you feel better, I am hip deep in Gun stuff right now and have some time to wait. But as far as my vote OB, Consider my vote to be one on the side of the majority, whatever everyone else wants to do is ok with me.

The fact that we haven't heard again from OB tonight tells me the man is laid up somewhere semi-conscious. So either way, I'm pretty sure we're at least waiting out the night.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

i voted by phone to wait last night so i assume most of us did the same

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    i voted by phone to wait last night so i assume most of us did the same
    Same here.

I didn't vote but I say we don't wait..... j/k. Get better OB, I had that shit 2 weeks ago and I'm still not completely right.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I didn't vote but I say we don't wait..... j/k. Get better OB, I had that shit 2 weeks ago and I'm still not completely right.
    Understatement of the day!

2 big ooc games and I know from experience that it's tough to win a title and he has a chance with that front 7

I may be well enough to play tonight. Although yesterday at about this time I was feeling better as well until I got hit by the Mac truck at around 3pm. Went to the doctor and they are holding me out of work until Thursday, and gave me all of the flu drugs and said I have flu like symptoms but not the flu. Must be all the emergen-c I've been taking since Sunday night helping keep a full blown flu at arms length.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    I may be well enough to play tonight. Although yesterday at about this time I was feeling better as well until I got hit by the Mac truck at around 3pm. Went to the doctor and they are holding me out of work until Thursday, and gave me all of the flu drugs and said I have flu like symptoms but not the flu. Must be all the emergen-c I've been taking since Sunday night helping keep a full blown flu at arms length.
    So...., what did you do here in Orlando? Get drunk and skinny dip in the cold weather?

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    So...., what did you do here in Orlando? Get drunk and skinny dip in the cold weather?
    I got plenty drunk a few nights, but no skinny dipping. The flu has been going around in my area for a few weeks now and my son had a cough a week ago but never got any worse.

How are you feeling OB?

I just woke up, I ment to wake up around 830p so we could get our game in. If your still up and want to play send me a text. I'll be home again tomorrow so I should be free most of the day.