Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Week 2, 2015

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    I just woke up, I ment to wake up around 830p so we could get our game in. If your still up and want to play send me a text. I'll be home again tomorrow so I should be free most of the day.
    I work until like 8pm est tonight and have a GT5 league race at 9. I can play after and if that is a problem I can skip my league race and play at 9. Just let me know what works for you.

I can play after your GT race (how long does that take?), I've been doing nothing but sleeping just about all week so I can spare a few hours before going back to work tomorrow.

I can play after your GT race (how long does that take?), I've been doing nothing but sleeping just about all week so I can spare a few hours before going back to work tomorrow.
    At most it takes a hour.

That should be fine, so we are looking at a kickoff at 10p est/9p cen?

That should be fine, so we are looking at a kickoff at 10p est/9p cen?
    Yeah, does that work for you?

works for me.

I just realized I haven't played a game in Powerhouse since last Tuesday.

G - what's your schedule look like after we get an advance tonight? I'm playing Mors in SBCOL tomorrow night at 9 but might be able to roll after that depending on how stressful that game is. Or Friday is open for me.

Edit - Friday night after 9est is open for me.

Ready when you are OB.

Miami goes into Ann Arbor and upsets the #2 Wolverine 31-13. Junior HB Derek Scales earned POTG honors with 136 yard 3 TD performance.(65 came on a game sealing TD run)

GG Oneback. Your front 7 stuffed me for most of the game. I had to use quick hitters in the running game or it was a TFL. The 2 picks you threw were the keys in the game. The last one your were probably going to score had I not got the pick. GL the rest of the season.

Good game, my biggest weakness is my back four on defense and my penchant for throwing boneheaded passes from time to time, both of which cost me the game. The game was closer than the 31-13 final, I gave up a late score due to frustration but I can take nothing away from that Miami squad, if you can ever get past FSU which you may have a strong chance of doing this year the MNC is in your future.

Less posting, more advancing!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Good game, my biggest weakness is my back four on defense and my penchant for throwing boneheaded passes from time to time, both of which cost me the game. The game was closer than the 31-13 final, I gave up a late score due to frustration but I can take nothing away from that Miami squad, if you can ever get past FSU which you may have a strong chance of doing this year the MNC is in your future.
    Yeah, Prime is just in my head right now I think. I have a tough stretch the next few weeks so I just want to make it through that right now. Honestly, after this season, it will be a few years before I make it anywhere. I will have HUGE holes on my team for the next couple of seasons from the cpu recruiting for a season and a half. You seem to have a lock on the Big 10 as you lost your first 2 last season and finished number 2 at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    I will have HUGE holes on my team for the next couple of seasons from the cpu recruiting for a season and a half.
    FYI, it was barely half a season. Texacotea left at the end of 2012, Guru joined in Week 4 of 2013, and you joined the week after he left, so you didn't lose any time there.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    FYI, it was barely half a season. Texacotea left at the end of 2012, Guru joined in Week 4 of 2013, and you joined the week after he left, so you didn't lose any time there.
    Hey, it makes me feel better thinking it was a year and a half. Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff?

Hey, it makes me feel better thinking it was a year and a half. Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff?
    LOL

Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff?
    Ahhh... you must not know Jeff too well yet. Debbie Downer he definitely is. Kills your dreams any chance he gets.

lol @ E....I like to look at Jeff as the voice of reason....I like to think positive ALL the time and he gives us the negative side of the situation

Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff?
    Can't help it. It's on my business card.