Thread: JeffHCross to move to A&M during Bowl Week - If everyone's okay with that

• Facebook
  • Display

JeffHCross to move to A&M during Bowl Week - If everyone's okay with that

This thread is mainly for Iron Dragon and Papa, since neither really said anything when I originally brought this up. Kingpin and psuexv were okay with it when I first brought it up, so unless something's changed this season, I presume they're still in agreement.

I wouldn't want to move to the Pac-10 without agreement from all four, since we're talking about an extra conference game for each.

As much as it would pain me to leave my Buckeyes, I think my interests lie in College Station going forward. This year is the perfect year to go, because they basically have a decent shot at a successful season in Year 1, and then after that is all but a total rebuilding project. Which, admittedly, I enjoy.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I'll enjoy playing a LoneStar Showdown with so much at stake....but you have to agree to stay up late night to play me....or my vote is going to the other party :p

I'm certainly more willing to stay up at midnight certain days versus others

EDIT: Find your freakin' Bluetooth and I might be more willing to get my ass kicked past midnight.

Lol

I am okay with the move, even if the Big 10 will feel jilted.

I'm still ok with it. Are you still making the move during bowl week if you have a user bowl game?

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I'm still ok with it. Are you still making the move during bowl week if you have a user bowl game?
    If I knew of a way to play the game, swap teams, and not lose the result, I would. But I either have to make the switch during the bowl game or wait until the next preseason. There are enough offseason changes that I think are important to A&M that I want to move before the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    If I knew of a way to play the game, swap teams, and not lose the result, I would. But I either have to make the switch during the bowl game or wait until the next preseason. There are enough offseason changes that I think are important to A&M that I want to move before the offseason.
    Well, if you & Oneback coordinate it, you could always make the change the week after the bowls... there's a dead week there which I assume you could swap during.

True. I'll think about that if we get to that point. I can always fast forward in my test dynasty and see if I can swap that week.

Bump for Iron Dragon and Kingpin.

fine with me, more challenge to papas recruiting

Doesn't matter to me.

I'm cool with it

I'm sure the bowl matchups will change after you play OB this week but we are matched up in the Rose Bowl and it would be cool to play it if that happens. If you could switch the week after bowls that would be cool.

I think the game's intelligence will be tested on inter-conference matchups in bowl games....I wish I could play in the Sugar bowl though as that would mean I have played in all 4 BCS bowl games....Played FSU in Arizona (Fiesta Bowl location) for the title game....played Wisconsin in the Orange bowl, played tOSU in the Rose bowl last season....look forward to seeing the results.

I'm sure the bowl matchups will change after you play OB this week but we are matched up in the Rose Bowl and it would be cool to play it if that happens.
    Yeah, I can't fathom that I would manage to stay in that Rose Bowl spot, regardless of the outcome of the Michigan-OSU game. Well ... maybe if I win and Bama slides into #2. But if I lose, definitely not.

Also:
    Paging Kingpin ... Kingpin to the thread please ... Kingpin your party is waiting ...

Last Call ... Kingpin. Kingpin, your flight is leaving, please report to gate 39A.

I just now saw this lol. I'm still cool with it.

No problem man, I figured it got lost in the shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Well, if you & Oneback coordinate it, you could always make the change the week after the bowls... there's a dead week there which I assume you could swap during.
    Just found out that while you can swap during that week, you're prevented from making Coach Philosophy changes.

I have one more choice that I'm thinking about, since I've proven that you can retire and rejoin without losing your coach or promises.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 01-06-2011 at 08:12 PM.