Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody still play often?

• Facebook
  • Display

Anybody still play often?

It's been awhile since i've played games against the community, anybody still playing alot?

Oh yeah....it's basically just in OD's but I'm in four of them.

Yeah, I'm the same with JB... I'm in 3 ODs, though over the holidays I expect them to slow down so certainly willing to play some Play Now games if anyone is interested.

I've played around 5 online games this week and 0ne in 2k8 haha and a teambuilder unranked

Like JB and G ... in ODs and my one offline OD. I don't play any random Online, even against people I know.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Not online but I'm in my 7th year with Michigan. Just had my greatest game this morning (#1 with a little over 1500 score) in a loss to LSU. I was leading 17-14 and blew it. Was #1 and then fell behind Alabama who I just beat in the first game of the year (we're both 2-1). I know it would be too hard for EA to account for head to head games for every team in the polls but I think they should use head to head logic for Top 10 teams with the same record. It would make it easier to stomach.

I do find that switching things up keeps it interesting. I ran a tradition offense for a few years. Ran a spread for 2-3 seasons and am now back to traditional. I've also increased game speed from Slow to Normal. And I went back to AA from Heisman. Nice changes.

P.S. I beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. NO good reason why they should be #5 while I'm #7 and I started out as #1.

I haven't played a general online game since August.

Was in four ODs, then one died out, and then I left two to get some more time and remain in Powerhouse.

Just started an Alabama "death penalty" offline dynasty in the last few days and we're currently terrible. Might transfer the report over here when I'm not lazy.

I had stopped playing a little while back because there were a few issues I got really frustrated with. Then I realized I hadn't started over with the sliders I was using since all of the patches and tuning sets had come out, only made small adjustments. I started over from default AA and have been slowly tweaking the sliders. I'm getting REALLY close to a set that gives me a really good experience so I'm hopeful I can start a new dynasty that will hold me over until 12 comes out (or most of the way anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I expect them to slow down so certainly willing to play some Play Now games if anyone is interested.
    The Admins should throw together the 2010 The Gaming Tailgate Holiday Tournament to kill the time while ODs are slow.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    The Admins should throw together the 2010 The Gaming Tailgate Holiday Tournament to kill the time while ODs are slow.
    Great idea!

I'm still playing in my offline dynasty (Duke) and in 2 ODs.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Like JB and G ... in ODs and my one offline OD. I don't play any random Online, even against people I know.
    Yah I'm in an offline one I just started last week with Nebraska using the Luvtotha9s roster with some tweaks on the Husker side.

Recruit
    I'd join in... sounds like fun.

Great idea!

Sign-ups now open.

I haven't been playing recently, but after I get through with all of the Christmas/family time.. I'm planning on starting again. Might just be the excitement of the bowl season, but I miss playing the game!

OD's sound like a lot of fun, I haven't done any since 10', definitely looking to get back into one.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsDo View Post
    I haven't been playing recently, but after I get through with all of the Christmas/family time.. I'm planning on starting again. Might just be the excitement of the bowl season, but I miss playing the game!
    My interest and passion for the game always gets invigorated around this time of year as well!

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    OD's sound like a lot of fun, I haven't done any since 10', definitely looking to get back into one.
    You should look into joining the site's 360 OD. JB would know more, but I think we have an open spot or two. We advance twice a week.

Right now, I play in the site OD on both PS3 & 360, so that's four games a week maybe more if we get ahead of pace. I feel like I have abandoned my 1-man Nebraska OD, but I plan on getting back into it sometime over the holidays.

I played myself out in the summer and fall but now that I am finished my Madden season I will be sharing time between NCAA Football and NCAA basketball. My gaming most picks up after all the bowls and the super bowl when the sports duldrums set in.

Where is the link for the site's OD?

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    Where is the link for the site's OD?
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ilgate-OD-(360)

I still play. I only play in one online dynasty. Limiting the number of online dynasties you play in keeps you from getting bored. Plus, we're currently in Season 5 so activity is a big part as well