Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3 (PS3, 360, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display

Mass Effect 3 (PS3, 360, PC)

I am honestly excited, I was about to start my second playthrough Mass Effect 2 including all the DLC, I just hate planet scanning so much. lol

I finished Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 last night and this is my most anticipated game for 2011 now (surpassing Arkham City and Uncharted 3). ME2 was fantastic. I was a male paragon on my first playthrough and now I'm playing through it again as a female renegade.

Final Mass Effect 2 DLC coming March 29th!

Link

By the time this comes out, I will have played through the game 3 times and I didn't start playing until the end of February of this year. I can't wait for this.

I have started playing through 1, Hopefully I can time it perfect so that by the time 3 drops I would have played all the games.

I finished my 5th playthough today in anticipation for "The Arrival" DLC dropping tomorrow. I'm going to restart my renegade infiltrator female Shepard over and change one of my choices (going to pick the Ardat-Yakshi over the Justicar for those in the know) just to see if it has an effect in Mass Effect 3.

Oh, and TRAILER TIME!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/03/28...launch-trailer

This has me REALLY hyped for Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect 3 officially delayed until early 2012.

Electronic Arts is delaying the release of Mass Effect 3 into early 2012.

Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series, made the announcement through the game's official Facebook page.

"Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone's expectations."
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Making it LESS like Gears of War and more like a Sci-fi RPG would be great. Likelihood of that happening is VERY slim though since Mass Effect 2 sold ridiculously well even though they pretty much stripped out every customizable aspect available for your character's "class".

I is DROOLING! Me wants the precious........

Video 1
    Video 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor: Mass Effect 3 getting four-player co-op mode

Though it's been quite a while since we've heard anything regarding Mass Effect 3's once-rumored multiplayer functionality, Eurogamer and CVG are both citing anonymous sources who claim the title will have a standalone four-player cooperative mode. The mode will feature a handful of missions which won't interact with the main storyline, and are designed to have a high replay value. Considering we spent around 40 hours mining for Element Zero in Mass Effect 2, we don't think our attention is going to be very hard to retain.

Speaking to Eurogamer at E3 last week, BioWare co-founder Ray Muzyka wouldn't confirm nor deny the co-operative missions, instead saying, "We haven't talked at all about multiplayer in the Mass Effect franchise, but we're exploring multiplayer in all of our games and all of our franchises."
    Courtesy: Joystiq

Though it's been quite a while since we've heard anything regarding Mass Effect 3's once-rumored multiplayer functionality, Eurogamer and CVG are both citing anonymous sources who claim the title will have a standalone four-player cooperative mode. The mode will feature a handful of missions which won't interact with the main storyline, and are designed to have a high replay value. Considering we spent around 40 hours mining for Element Zero in Mass Effect 2, we don't think our attention is going to be very hard to retain.

Speaking to Eurogamer at E3 last week, BioWare co-founder Ray Muzyka wouldn't confirm nor deny the co-operative missions, instead saying, "We haven't talked at all about multiplayer in the Mass Effect franchise, but we're exploring multiplayer in all of our games and all of our franchises."

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

I can get behind that. My shotgun toting Sentinel is ready to wreck havoc.

So its been confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will feature online multi-player.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-multiplayer/1

Can't wait to hear more details about how this will play out.

Hopefully it's just co-op and not a deathmatch type of deal. Mass Effect doesn't need that.

It's co-op.

Some info on multiplayer:

Finally got my hands on the demo of this and not that I was worried about the gameplay, but props to BioWare b/c its a much more intuitve 3rd person shooter. Playing with the Kinect was pretty sweet and your party members react to your commands accurately. Can't wait til the 17th when they open up the multiplayer demo

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie

This fuckin' game should not be a "third person shooter". WTF Bioware? The shooting aspects of these games SUCK. Hell, I can't even get through the first one all the way because it's too much of a shooter, and it only gets worse as you progress in this damn series.