• EA With Major Game Deals This Week

Through next week, numerous EA titles are being featured with a significant price drop in both the PlayStation Store and X-Box Live Marketplace.

Many sports titles are included in this promotion with two of the biggest deals being NCAA Football 14 (PS3/360) for just $7.49 and NBA LIVE 15 for $14.99 on PS4.

Other discounted titles include Battlefield 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, Madden NFL 15, and NHL 15. Continue on to see some of the deals for sports titles and links for full sale details for all platforms.

Sports
    EA SPORTS UFC - $13.20 (XB1) [$10.00 Gold]
    FIFA 15 - $29.99 (PS4/PS3)
    Fight Night Champion - $3.99 (360)
    Madden NFL 15 (Super Bowl Edition) - $23.99 (PS4/PS3); $30.00 (XB1) [$24.00 Gold]
    Madden NFL 15 - $23.99 (360)
    NBA Live 15 - $14.99 (PS4), $24.00 (XB1) [$19.80 Gold]
    NCAA Football 14 - $7.49 (PS3/360)
    NFL Blitz - $3.99 (PS3), $3.74 (360)
    NHL 15 - $23.99 (PS4), $30.00 (XB1) [$24.00 Gold]; $23.99 (PS3/360)

For the full list of Sony sales (EA & otherwise), click here.

For the full list of EA deals on Microsoft platforms, click here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Gaming Deals Thread started by JBHuskers View original post
    Comments 435 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      I got the Lara Croft game and How To Survive in this sale.
      Rudy -
      My kids played Lara croft all weekend and beat it. I played an hour with them and it was fun. They are starting a new play through. The game doesn't support multiple save files for some stupid reason so I am using a USB stick to manage them.
      cdj -
      I'm hearing that NBA Live 15 is currently just $9 on the XBL Marketplace.

Unsure if PSN will have matching/similar deal later today.
      Rudy -
      dp
      cdj -
      Critics' Choice Sale underway.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Would like to see the price maybe a little lower, but I think I may finally bite and pick up Far Cry 4 and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor on PS4 with that sale.

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      I'm tempted on Mordor too.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, I've always been interested in the game after reading about the nemesis system and other things they have implemented in it. Sounds sounds and looks (from YouTube videos) like a game I would definitely enjoy.

I have also been wanting to get Far Cry 4 since its release, but put it off after dropping money on Master Chief Collection, GTA V next gen and AC Unity.

#TheScriptIsDead
      Rudy -
      Dragon Age interests me but that can wait a bit I think. Still not sure if the RPG type game is for me. So many of the comments I read are not about combat or action. It's all about exploring and pursuing romantic stuff during the game lol.
      JBHuskers -
      $50 PSN card for $40 via eBay. Gonna use this to fund the PSN account and buy Mordor.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7671892-50-s...0-off-ebay-com
      SmoothPancakes -
      Thankfully the $50 PSN card deal was still good tonight. Bought two, $100 PSN cash for $80. Promptly spent all of it and then some (including the money already in my PSN wallet) on Far Cry 4 (and season pass) and Shadow of Mordor (and season pass) for $115 total. And that should more than meet the $100 requirement to get the additional $15 added to my wallet with their promo going on.

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Thankfully the $50 PSN card deal was still good tonight. Bought two, $100 PSN cash for $80. Promptly spent all of it and then some (including the money already in my PSN wallet) on Far Cry 4 (and season pass) and Shadow of Mordor (and season pass) for $115 total. And that should more than meet the $100 requirement to get the additional $15 added to my wallet with their promo going on.

#TheScriptIsDead
      It's still good now, I decided to get another.
      Rudy -
      Show 14 is $10 at FS and BB in Canada. Sold out online but I will see if I can get a copy tomorrow weather permitting. Going to get a lot of snow.
      CLW -
      Happy Birthday PS Vita! Free Items, Big Sale

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...tems-big-sale/
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Happy Birthday PS Vita! Free Items, Big Sale

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...tems-big-sale/
      Damn, no Persona.
      Rudy -
      Here is an anti-deal. Some Canadian prices are being boosted to $74.99 due to our falling dollar. Ugh. When you add 13% tax in Ontario that is getting really pricey. Better make it count Jaymo!

Future Shop has this price on Elder Scrolls. Dead Island 2 at EB games and a Japanese game on Amazon are at least 3 examples.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Here is an anti-deal. Some Canadian prices are being boosted to $74.99 due to our falling dollar. Ugh. When you add 13% tax in Ontario that is getting really pricey. Better make it count Jaymo!

Future Shop has this price on Elder Scrolls. Dead Island 2 at EB games and a Japanese game on Amazon are at least 3 examples.
      Wow I remember not too long ago the Canadian $ was worth just a bit more than the American $ and now (according to Google) its .79 - that's a 21+% drop in a fairly short period of time.
      steelerfan -
      Oh, Canada!

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      Banished for PC is on sale for $5.99 today

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242920
      Rudy -
      The Canadian dollar us back in its normal range really. It's always been less than US historically except for the last few years. Our dollar is heavily influenced by oil prices too so the weak oil market has caused a fast drop.