• Join the 2014 TGT Capital One Bowl Mania group on ESPN.com!

Bowl season is nearly here and with it the return of the annual TGT Bowl Challenge on ESPN.com.

Join our FREE Capital One Bowl Mania group where the winner will receive their choice of a $20 PSN or XBL card. The group is free to join, so you are welcome to also invite friends and family to join in the fun.

Continue on to see additional details.

This game challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games with a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks). Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now!

Group: The Gaming Tailgate
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Join the 2014 TGT Capital One Bowl Mania group on ESPN.com! started by cdj View original post
    Comments 45 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      And if everything was fixed and rigged and you are so right and so onto everything the NFL and NCAA are doing, you'd be winning it every time by a large margin, not "placing high".
      you have no common sense. Knowing its rigged doesn't mean or need to mean knowing the outcome. Are you seriously that intellectually childish and challenged?

I am so intelligent that I figured they have to have someone with so little experience losing a NC game but I forgot that the American populous is so dumb that they can get away with doing it... and they did
      ram29jackson -
      And if everything was fixed and rigged and you are so right and so onto everything the NFL and NCAA are doing, you'd be winning it every time by a large margin, not "placing high".
      better yet, since you seem to think you know so much more then me about what you think is real football, how come I always do better then you ? You really cant think logically about much of anything
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      you have no common sense. Knowing its rigged doesn't mean or need to mean knowing the outcome. Are you seriously that intellectually childish and challenged?

I am so intelligent that I figured they have to have someone with so little experience losing a NC game but I forgot that the American populous is so dumb that they can get away with doing it... and they did

So basically you're saying you're "so intelligent" that you fucked up by picking against Ohio State twice and now you're just going to use your shitty picks against Ohio State as some sort of magical proof that everything in existence is rigged. Boy you are one serious retard.
      ram29jackson -

So basically you're saying you're "so intelligent" that you fucked up by picking against Ohio State twice and now you're just going to use your shitty picks against Ohio State as some sort of magical proof that everything in existence is rigged. Boy you are one serious retard.
      you are still the consummate village idiot with your 3 years of never maturing,childish responses. Nothing you said countered my last 3 posts in any way. And you still suck at picking Bowls compared to me. Have nice day.
      SmoothPancakes -
      I don't have to counter a thing. Everything you have ever said in the last 5 months has already been countered to death. Hell, you've counter your own SELF numerous times. Better luck next time skippy.