• Info on Watch Dogs Season Pass, ARE, & More

- The standard for Ubisoft and other major gaming titles, Watch Dogs will have its own Season Pass, allowing customers to save money by pre-paying for DLC. Thanks to an early posting at Gamestop, new characters, missions, and weapons will be available for $19.99. This represents a savings of 30% over purchasing DLC individually.

- A website that provides both an alternate reality experience and a creepy look into your Facebook account has launched at digitalshadow.com. Digital Shadow will use your Facebook friends and information to show how much can be gleaned about your life just through social media. If you use Digital Shadow, let us know your thoughts on the results.

- GameSpot has put together a look at "Watch Dogs and the Terrifying Power of Smartphones."

- A developer for Watch Dogs talks about how 'some games are dumbed down to make money.' - “I feel like games are dumbed down because we want to make money, and sometimes we underestimate what players can do. ... I hope Watch Dogs can show everyone that it’s possible to do online games without being intimidated by a lobby, that it’s possible to see another player without being scared it’s going to be a 12-year-old shouting a bunch of insults, and that it’s possible to make a game where you can test the systems and push at the edges without feeling like you’re working. I hope it can do all that, and if it could be a game that helps players have a bigger conversation about our relationship with technology, that would be awesome too.”

- If you want to look like game protagonist Aiden Pearce, musterbrand has launched the (expensive) Watch Dogs Collection.

- The Watch Dogs: Official Game Guide is now available in both hardcover and paperback.

- The latest Watch Dogs video helps gamers learn about what drives Aiden Pierce:

Comments 216 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      That is good!
      gschwendt -
      Guy has the game early...
      http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments...ed_ps4_stream/

Here are some gifs of gameplay... nothing too spoilerish.
      Spoiler: show

gschwendt -
      gschwendt -
      Some clips pulled from the PS4 stream that was up for a very short time. First one is just going on a short stroll and the second one is going on a rampage.

Also a couple of PS3 videos taken with a camera.

gschwendt -
      PS4 online beta gameplay
      Rudy -
      At this point I'm not enthused to pick this game up. I've got it pre-ordered for only $40 but I'm not sure I have the time or inclination to pick it up right away. I think I'm going to cancel and possibly pick it up at a later date (like Christmas) or even wait until I get a PS4 and get the next gen version.
      gschwendt -
      For anyone getting the digital version on PS4

gschwendt -
      IGN will have an hour-long stream on Thursday
      http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...nts-watch-dogs
      JBHuskers -
      I wish this came out today instead of next week and then I could just dig in over the long weekend.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I wish this came out today instead of next week and then I could just dig in over the long weekend.
      Agreed... Wish they would have thought about that when setting the release date.
      gschwendt -
      Looks like Watch Dogs won't be available for preload...

https://support.us.playstation.com/a...tail/a_id/5281
      Pre-load pre-ordered content

Beginning with Destiny, certain pre-ordered titles can be automatically be pre-loaded prior to their release. This lets you rest easy knowing that your game will be ready for play the second its release date hits.
      Please note:

• Only titles designated as having pre-load functionality at the time of pre-order purchase can be pre-loaded.
      • Pre-loading does not grant early access to the game; it simply loads it several days prior to its release so you're able to play it on its release date.
      • Automatic downloads must be enabled for your PS4 to pre-load your game. Follow the instructions in the section above for instructions on how to make sure this feature is enabled.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Probably a good thing I haven't cancelled my Gamestop pre-order yet. I'm still debating on getting it at Gamestop or getting it over PSN.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Really don't see the point of allowing any pre-load capabilities when it only applies to select titles.

I'll happily keep buying discs until pre-loading becomes the norm for all games and I'm not paying the same price as I would for the disc.
      gschwendt -
      Get a free in-game gun from Monster
      http://watchdogs.monsterenergy.com/desktop/

Type in code:
      2L4K-7KK5-HFM9

That will give you a redeemable code on your console of choice.
      JBHuskers -
      Thanks G!
      CLW -
      Saw some IGN videos today and the game looked pretty fun. Trying to order from the TGT link from Amazon but it's not showing release day delivery for free and instead its showing that I need to pay $3.99 for 1 day release day shipping even though I'm a prime member.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Saw some IGN videos today and the game looked pretty fun. Trying to order from the TGT link from Amazon but it's not showing release day delivery for free and instead its showing that I need to pay $3.99 for 1 day release day shipping even though I'm a prime member.
      Two Day Shipping will get it there on release day. I haven't seen "release day delivery" in forever. It should default to 2 day shipping if you're a prime member, which is free and will get it there on time assuming you order before Saturday.

As far as I know, the release day delivery shipping option has been dead for quite awhile.
      JBHuskers -
      I wouldn't know because for me:

ORDER PLACED
      June 10, 2013

cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Did you have it ordered once and then cancel? I lost Release Day Delivery as an option after that once. However, after contacting Amazon Customer Service they put it on my order for free.

I would order it and contact Amazon ASAP to see if they can add it back.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Did you have it ordered once and then cancel? I lost Release Day Delivery as an option after that once. However, after contacting Amazon Customer Service they put it on my order for free.

I would order it and contact Amazon ASAP to see if they can add it back.
      Nope I don't think I've ever cancelled an order from Amazon. I contacted (via chat) a rep and she said that they were no longer offering release day shipping for all video games now for free for Prime members (i.e. sometimes you have to pay the $4 and 1 day shipping). She offered to make a "one time exception" but I said it wouldn't be necessary. I'll just pick the game up at GameStop.