• Info on Watch Dogs Season Pass, ARE, & More

- The standard for Ubisoft and other major gaming titles, Watch Dogs will have its own Season Pass, allowing customers to save money by pre-paying for DLC. Thanks to an early posting at Gamestop, new characters, missions, and weapons will be available for $19.99. This represents a savings of 30% over purchasing DLC individually.

- A website that provides both an alternate reality experience and a creepy look into your Facebook account has launched at digitalshadow.com. Digital Shadow will use your Facebook friends and information to show how much can be gleaned about your life just through social media. If you use Digital Shadow, let us know your thoughts on the results.

- GameSpot has put together a look at "Watch Dogs and the Terrifying Power of Smartphones."

- A developer for Watch Dogs talks about how 'some games are dumbed down to make money.' - “I feel like games are dumbed down because we want to make money, and sometimes we underestimate what players can do. ... I hope Watch Dogs can show everyone that it’s possible to do online games without being intimidated by a lobby, that it’s possible to see another player without being scared it’s going to be a 12-year-old shouting a bunch of insults, and that it’s possible to make a game where you can test the systems and push at the edges without feeling like you’re working. I hope it can do all that, and if it could be a game that helps players have a bigger conversation about our relationship with technology, that would be awesome too.”

- If you want to look like game protagonist Aiden Pearce, musterbrand has launched the (expensive) Watch Dogs Collection.

- The Watch Dogs: Official Game Guide is now available in both hardcover and paperback.

- The latest Watch Dogs video helps gamers learn about what drives Aiden Pierce:

Comments 216 Comments
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      That's also why I'm on boars with digital.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      I at least had an excuse for my spelling failure. Typing on a phone while suffering from engorged digit syndrome, also known as fat fingers. For all that that I typed out on my phone, only to have a minor typo like that despite regularly fucking up random words due to hitting the wrong letter, that's actually pretty damn good.
      JBHuskers -
      Digital Boar

JBHuskers -
      All it needs is socks, but I'll let Ram find those
      gschwendt -
      Watch Dogs 101 trailer

gschwendt -
      After being able to watch the above trailer... hell yeah!

Probably the most I've been excited about a game in a long time... let's hope it lives up to it.
      JBHuskers -
      Damn!
      gschwendt -
      For those that it's a big deal for...

I OU a Beatn -
      Yikes.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Holy balls, I want this so bad now. My anticipation and desire for this game just skyrocketed after seeing that video.

I'm assuming most, if not all, of you guys are getting it for PS4? I don't know how many people on my Xbox friends list will or would get it, so I think I'm just gonna go ahead and get it for PS4, that way I can have something to rotate back and forth with MLB The Show on my PS4 for the near future.
      JBHuskers -
      Yes, PS4 here.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Holy balls, I want this so bad now. My anticipation and desire for this game just skyrocketed after seeing that video.

I'm assuming most, if not all, of you guys are getting it for PS4? I don't know how many people on my Xbox friends list will or would get it, so I think I'm just gonna go ahead and get it for PS4, that way I can have something to rotate back and forth with MLB The Show on my PS4 for the near future.
      Definitely Xbox One on launch day for me. Those PS4 triggers and analog sticks just kill any shooting game for me.

I'm pretty shocked they weren't able to hit 1080p OR 60 FPS on either console, though. Wow.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Yes, PS4 here.
      Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
      Definitely Xbox One on launch day for me. Those PS4 triggers and analog sticks just kill any shooting game for me.

I'm pretty shocked they weren't able to hit 1080p OR 60 FPS on either console, though. Wow.
      Yeah, I'll have to see what those triggers are like. I should be able to finally buy a PS4 tomorrow, assuming the cunts at the IRS finally release my money for direct deposit after approving the refund 5 days ago. I was planning on just pre-ordering Watch Dogs and paying it off in full tomorrow, but maybe I'll put down a pre-order, with just the initial $5 required, on a PS4 copy at first, then depending on what I think of the DS4 over these next couple days, I might consider switching it to over to the Xbox One. Either that, or consider getting it on both consoles.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm actually fine with the triggers.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I'm actually fine with the triggers.
      Some people are. Some people were fine with the Dualshock 3, too. They're too narrow/small and too mushy, IMO. I can use the controller just fine in most games, but if it's a game that has shooting and it's on both systems, I'm going Xbox One every time.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
      Some people are. Some people were fine with the Dualshock 3, too. They're too narrow/small and too mushy, IMO. I can use the controller just fine in most games, but if it's a game that has shooting and it's on both systems, I'm going Xbox One every time.
      I definitely wasn't on the DS3. I actually just bought a new set of triggers as the ones I had wore out. The newer Pelican ones they sell are actually better. Fit snug, have better grip.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, I'll find out in the coming days what my thoughts on the DS4 are and whether or not the triggers might be an issue for me. Depending on what I think of the triggers, if I have an issue with them, I may try to get some grips online, see if they help at all.
      gschwendt -
      Tech / Multiplayer

JBHuskers -
      gschwendt -
      Prank video