• NCAA Football 14 - Title Update #2 Now Available

NCAA Football 14 Title Update #2 is now available. If connected online, simply start up the game and you will be prompted to download the update.

Continue on to view details of the title update. Let us know your thoughts on this update once you get a chance to play.

The title update is 496 MB on the PlayStation 3. Here are the full patch notes:

The second title update to NCAA Football 14 has arrived on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Players can download the update via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.

The title update includes multiple fixes to streamline presentation and performance, as well as the following gameplay improvements and enhancements (among others):

Formation Subs Exploit
    Fixed an exploit that allowed users to disconnect an online H2H game without receiving a loss or affecting DNF %

Coaching Carousel Update
    Fixed an issue that prevented non-commissioner user teams from being offered new jobs in Online Dynasty

Defensive Back Hot Route Adjustment
    Fixed an issue where some Defensive Back Hot Routes would not react correctly

Old Dominion Update
    Fixed an issue where Old Dominion is referred to as “Big Blue” and not “Monarchs”

Vignette Slowdown
    Addressed an issue where postplay vignettes did not trigger after touchdowns.

Grey Facemask Issue (PS3)
    Fixed an issue where some teams had a grey facemask in-game regardless of user modifications on the PlayStation 3

PS3 Optimization
    PS3 players will notice a much quicker overall experience with reduced hitches.

NCAA FOOTBALL ULTIMATE TEAM UPDATES

Team Skill OVR Rating update
    Fixed an issue where Team Skill OVR ratings appeared to be 99, but were actually only a 94
    Players may see their OVR Team Skill Ratings adjusted after applying the title update
    Please note that individual player OVR ratings have not changed at all.
    Comments 92 Comments
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      no, I was jokingly pointing towards the makers of this years game...or where ever I went on my sock killing spree would have that trademark. I don't want my name to not be gold anymore
      Leave a copy of NCAA Football 14 with every kill. That would be quite the signature.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Leave a copy of NCAA Football 14 with every kill. That would be quite the signature.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Leave it to EA to claim something fixed and it still be fucked up.

Patch notes said that Old Dominion as fixed, so that they were correctly called the "Monarchs" in-game, instead of incorrectly being called "The Big Blue". Multiple people on OS are saying that Old Dominion is still being called "The Big Blue" in-game.

Great fix there EA, you win an award for that one!
      bdoughty -
      Tiburon, quality is job
      Spoiler: show
      N
      ONE.
      ncaajunkie -
      Did hurry up get fixed?
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by ncaajunkie View Post
      Did hurry up get fixed?
      yes
      Body15 -
      The touchdown glitch with the ball just rolling not doing anything, has not been fixed. Had it happen to me today.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
      The touchdown glitch with the ball just rolling not doing anything, has not been fixed. Had it happen to me today.
      It still happens but doesn't last for as long... will typically only last for 5 seconds whereas before it would run out the entire clock.
      ram29jackson -
      while a guy did hurry up...I called a time out and while the clock didn't run till a penalty this time...it didn't run off any time at all and just stayed there until there guy decided to pause game
      ncaajunkie -
      They fixed it! Can't wait to play when I get off work and try it. So if they fixed no huddle I wonder what they screwed up doing that? Lol
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
      If you hit X or A, it usually kicks out right away.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ncaajunkie View Post
      Did hurry up get fixed?
      Played my first game last night since the update, VERY NICE that they fixed the hurry-up animation. Now that it is fixed, I'd say this game is pretty darn good.