• NCAA Football 14 Available Today for Season Ticket Members

NCAA Football 14 will be available today (Friday, July 5) for download for EA SPORTS Season Ticket Subscribers. According to the countdown timer within the Season Ticket app, it will be available to download beginning at 1 PM ET.

It is expected that all modes will be available except NCAA Football Ultimate Team, though that has not been confirmed.

If you are a Season Ticket subscriber, share your thoughts on the game with us as you play through the weekend.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 105 Comments
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Are you on wifi? If so, that could slow it down. Also, if you have anything else that's running from the hard drive, that also could slow it down.
      Yes... I have no way to connect directly unfortunately. Nothing running on ps3 but the dl.

Typed by thumbs.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Yes... I have no way to connect directly unfortunately. Nothing running on ps3 but the dl.

Typed by thumbs.
      jaymo76 -
      Finally!!!! It's go time!!!
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Finally!!!! It's go time!!!
      Just took awhile for the metruc system to catch up.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Just took awhile for the metruc system to catch up.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      lol