• NCAA Football 14 Available Today for Season Ticket Members

NCAA Football 14 will be available today (Friday, July 5) for download for EA SPORTS Season Ticket Subscribers. According to the countdown timer within the Season Ticket app, it will be available to download beginning at 1 PM ET.

It is expected that all modes will be available except NCAA Football Ultimate Team, though that has not been confirmed.

If you are a Season Ticket subscriber, share your thoughts on the game with us as you play through the weekend.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 105 Comments
      Body15 -
      This is BS for real....
      SCClassof93 -
      Sooo, they pull the app but keep taking $$$ for the ticket?
      gschwendt -
      I've reached out for answers... I'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

In the mean time, I can only suggest searching the PS3 store with "NCAA Football".
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      Sooo, they pull the app but keep taking $$$ for the ticket?
      The game will eventually be up on PSN but for whatever reason I seem to recall it being later in the day (like 5-6 pm). Only thing I know to do is search by publisher and/or ncaa sporadically throughout the day.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      10% so its prob going to take until a little after 1 pm CST for the dl to complete
      Yeah speed isn't too bad. I'm at about 12% so far. I figured the servers would be a lot busier. PS Im not complaining
      CLW -
      22%
      CLW -
      If any of you guys are bored and you cannot get the game b/c you don't have the app I can stream so you can watch me trophy whoring the game
      SCClassof93 -
      The game will eventually be up on PSN but for whatever reason I seem to recall it being later in the day (like 5-6 pm). Only thing I know to do is search by publisher and/or ncaa sporadically throughout the day.
      Yeah, 5 or 6 is not what is advertised. No reason why you pull the app that you still have and are getting the game with currently, take my money and not deliver the product.
      CLW -
      Several OS people are "pissed" (go figure) and are on the phone with Sony about where did the app go/why isn't the game available through PSN.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pm-est-24.html
      SCClassof93 -
      Several OS people are "pissed" (go figure) and are on the phone with Sony about where did the app go/why isn't the game available through PSN.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pm-est-24.html
      In this case they have every right to be. Sony/ea tired of all of it
      Body15 -
      I'm pissed too man, I mean you pay to get it early and you can't even get it because the app isn't available.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      Yeah, 5 or 6 is not what is advertised. No reason why you pull the app that you still have and are getting the game with currently, take my money and not deliver the product.
      Playstation and NCAA have had some real gaffs this year. You still cannot download NCAA 14 in Canada; the EA sports Central app has been removed from the PSN store; and for people who don't have the app, you cannot download the game. I consider myself fortunate for having season ticket the last few years so that I do have the EA central app.
      bjrod9 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Playstation and NCAA have had some real gaffs this year. You still cannot download NCAA 14 in Canada; the EA sports Central app has been removed from the PSN store; and for people who don't have the app, you cannot download the game. I consider myself fortunate for having season ticket the last few years so that I do have the EA central app.
      I have had season ticket and never had the app. I didnt know the app existed.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Well, I just paid for season ticket early this AM, you would think that would come with the same level of service that other customers have.
      CLW -
      31%
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bjrod9 View Post
      I have had season ticket and never had the app. I didnt know the app existed.
      Is the game available to you yet?
      CLW -

Dunno if that will work or not but that's how EA says to get the game.
      ryby6969 -
      I am sitting at 40% right now.
      CLW -
      Don't shoot the messenger. From EA's contact a game adviser: The digital version of NCAA Football 14 will be released on the Sony PlayStation Store by 6:00pm PST on July 9, 2013.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pm-est-26.html
      SmoothPancakes -
      Hoping this will work. I'm trying to fire up NCAA '13 for my final two regular season games in my dynasty, but my NCAA '14 download keeps stopping. Hopefully the 360 will let it download while I play my games. I'd rather have '14 downloaded this afternoon than have to leave it sitting and download overnight while I'm at work.