• NCAA Football 14 Demo Details & Impressions

EA SPORTS has released the details of the NCAA Football 14 demo which drops Tuesday, June 18th. Included in the demo are three matchups, Virginia Tech vs Alabama (Chick-fil-A Kickoff), Ohio State vs Michigan, and Oregon at Texas A&M. The quarter length is limited to 3 minute quarters, however the user will have the ability to change the rest of the gameplay settings including difficulty and gameplay sliders. New this year, users will be able to try out the additional camera angles in the game: Regular, Zoom, Wide, & Coordinator.

In addition to the three matchups, users will also have access to the new Nike Skills Trainer which attempts to teach users the finer mechanics of the game including how to run the Read Option as well as some of the more basic functions of the game such as proper passing with the lead mechanic that was added in NCAA 13. Finally, users will be given Ultimate Team giveaways as incentives for playing and sharing the demo.

UPDATE - The NCAA Football 14 demo is now listed as available on the Xbox.com website and can be queued for download on your console on this page (Gold members only).

UPDATE 2 - The NCAA Football 14 demo is now available on PS3. Search 'NCA' from the Store to find it or queue it for donwload on your console on this page.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 534 Comments
      SCClassof93 -
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      Seriously fucking Wed !!! Wtf MS . Wasn't it Tue. I've already seen new contect . Such a fail!
      Do you know what "grain of salt" means?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Just in case...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...in%20of%20salt
      SCClassof93 -
      Visual aid may be needed
      oweb26 -

HA HA he did melt down a little bit over that one! The marketplace is updated on Tuesday if you go online through the website there are some Demos that have already been posted specifically (Painkillers Demo) it was added this morning.

Oh wait maybe that helps there Wednesday argument....
      GatorfanStovy -
      Yea my bad guys I did melt down a tad to bit lol. It just that I've seen one demo posted already and I don't get it. Oh well maybe Sony will be a whole lot better and release the demo tonight! I was just hoping I could get a game in this am before I head out fishing in the afternoon after lunch. But oh well again maybe tonight I can get in a few games. was just a hope.
      jello1717 -
      Even though I'm VERY anxiously awaiting the demo and I'm only on 360, I'd find it HILARIOUS if there was a problem and MS had to wait until next Tuesday to release the demo.

I'd love to see just how many people on OS end up getting banned with all of the ranting and raving that would ensue.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Yea it will be funny as heck on OS next few days if MS doesn't release it today. I just hope Sony does tonight. I'm lucky enough to have both systems. I dunno why every one doesn't. But on word we wait.
      Tryhard Nation -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      I'm lucky enough to have both systems. I dunno why every one doesn't. But on word we wait.
      Because not everyone is "lucky".
      gschwendt -
      http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...otball-14-demo

The good thing to come out of it is confirmation of this:

Each matchup will feature three-minute quarters and fully customizable game rules and custom AI (including all-new camera angles).
      gschwendt -
      The demo is now listed as available on the XBL Marketplace website
      http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d802454109b6
      ram29jackson -
      on ps3 late last night when you put ncaa 13 in you got the silly banner that said the demo was/is available...silly,silly,silly
      Clay -
      The demo is now listed as available on the XBL Marketplace website
      Yes sir, I am downloading that bad boy right now. Thanks gschwendt way to say on top of things
      Clay -
      http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...89b7?cid=SLink

This will take you straight to the game
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      on ps3 late last night when you put ncaa 13 in you got the silly banner that said the demo was/is available...silly,silly,silly
      Same thing was on Tiger too
      Big Blue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
      Yes sir, I am downloading that bad boy right now. Thanks gschwendt way to say on top of things
      For some reason I can't find it. Do you have to have gold?
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
      ...xbox...
      Clay -
      Yes, Silver does not come out until June 25! Xbox or Ps3? I speaking about Xbox
      gschwendt -
      It's only on 360 right now but yes, you do have to have Gold to download it. For Silver, it will be available next week.