• NCAA Football 14 - First Look at Gameplay (A&M vs. LSU)

On their official Facebook page, EA SPORTS has posted a First Look video of NCAA Football 14 gameplay featuring Texas A&M vs. LSU.

Continue on to watch the clip, then share your thoughts with the community.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 212 Comments
      bdoughty -
      I switched my video to that one just after I posted.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      It was just announced a bit earlier at E3, they won't be releasing a demo this year, working on the game trying to finish it up too late into the cycle to release one. Instead you'll have to wait until Season Ticket to play the game, if you have bought Season Ticket. If you haven't bought it yet, Season Ticket has been increased to $35 a year, but it only includes three games. If you want to get the full EA lineup that they offer for Season Ticket, you'll have to pay $50 a year.
      Not big on the Season Ticket deal. That's raw. But I actually don't mind that they're working on it for the full cycle! I'll take no demo IF it means they legitimately improved pressing issues. Not sure if we'll ever know if that's the case but...
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      Not big on the Season Ticket deal. That's raw. But I actually don't mind that they're working on it for the full cycle! I'll take no demo IF it means they legitimately improved pressing issues. Not sure if we'll ever know if that's the case but...
      CLW -
      Yeah the no demo thing smells a little fishy to me. Trying to decide whether to up to Season Ticket again or not. Anyone know if your Season Ticket will carry over to PS4/XB1?
      SituationSoap -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      [IMG]http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/images/smilies/***.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://thecenternetwork.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/***_hand.gif[/IMG]

I'm not sure why the *** smilies exist, but I do know that you should never use them as a pejorative. This isn't OK.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SituationSoap View Post
      I'm not sure why the *** smilies exist, but I do know that you should never use them as a pejorative. This isn't OK.
      SmoothPancakes -
      gschwendt -
      Just so everyone is clear, Smooth is full of it. There's been no announcements from EA regarding the demo or any pricing changes to Season Ticket or anything like that to this point.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Damnit!

Why'd you have to ruin the fun G? I was about to crack a rib I've been laughing so hard since last night.
      no1geemoney -
      When do we start getting videos
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Damnit!

Why'd you have to ruin the fun G? I was about to crack a rib I've been laughing so hard since last night.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by no1geemoney View Post
      When do we start getting videos
      Here is one!
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Just so everyone is clear, Smooth is full of it. There's been no announcements from EA regarding the demo or any pricing changes to Season Ticket or anything like that to this point.
      tko27 -
      Has anybody checked to see if the demo is available for download? If it was going to drop today, would it be available now or is there a specific time of the day that new items hit the marketplace?
      countryboy -
      no demo on ps3 this week.

Rumor is that it will drop either june 18th or 26th.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
      no demo on ps3 this week.
      Where does that come from? Not saying it's not accurate, but during E3, they update the store throughout the week. Just because it hasn't hit yet doesn't mean it can't hit later in the week.
      Big Blue -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      Now that my beer is everywhere and my ribs ache, I'm going to bed. Good to know rosters will be up tomorrow with teambuilder
      Do you know around what time?
      SmoothPancakes -
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by SituationSoap View Post
      shut up