• NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store Now Open for Business

As part of Patch #2, the Uniform Store was unveiled only was empty. However, users can now begin downloading updated uniforms to use in the game on both X-Box 360 & PS3. Twenty-three uniforms are included in the free pack including the Oregon uniform pictured above. Additional uniforms for Notre Dame & Michigan in the Adidas Strategy pack will cost you 80 MSP/$1 PSN.

Continue after the break for a look at each of the new uniforms.

Comments 139 Comments
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Sure I would love to have the FCS teams. I think with the custom conferences you could add the FCS leagues into it and allow for some awe inspiring customization. I would love to create an EPL like promotions/regulations system using the WAC and say the top 4 FCS playoff teams. The problem with teambuilder is you never know what exactly you are getting and it always felt to me like a lazy way to shut up people wanting FCS teams in the game and forcing the customer to do all the work.
      Now this would be cool. This is one thing I really enjoy doing with FIFA is taking over a really low level team and working or attempting to work my way up to the EPL. It would be sweet if you could do this is NCAA. This would extend the gameplay for a long time if you ask me. I'd love to take over a small Div III school and try and work up to the Pack-12, SEC, etc....
      shaggy23sj -
      not to sound greedy but when do the next wave of uniforms come out
      shaggy23sj -
      they messed up on the rutgers
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by shaggy23sj View Post
      not to sound greedy but when do the next wave of uniforms come out
      Nothing specific but this tweet from @EANCAAFootball came tonight:
      @esjakeis86: @EANCAAFootball When will we see the next batch of downloadable uniforms?

@EANCAAFootball: @esjakeis86 We haven't announced anything yet, but stay tuned!
      https://twitter.com/EANCAAFootball/s...75448802484225
      Jayrah -
      gschwendt, what the heck does that mean? Stay tuned? LOL that doesn't help anything.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      gschwendt, what the heck does that mean? Stay tuned? LOL that doesn't help anything.
      My best guess is that they'll announce the next store update this coming week. I wouldn't be surprised at hearing something tomorrow and updating the store Tuesday. 100% guess though.
      gschwendt -
      http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...re-update-258/

NCAA Football 13
      • Adidas Strategy Uniform Pack 2 ($1.99) – Download the special Adidas Strategy Uniforms to be worn by Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Notre Dame in their Chicago game.
      I haven't been on to check myself but that was supposed to be part of yesterday's PSN store update. Has anyone checked for them in-game or in the PSN store?
      tforbes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      My best guess is that they'll announce the next store update this coming week. I wouldn't be surprised at hearing something tomorrow and updating the store Tuesday. 100% guess though.
      Any word on any new uniform pack?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by tforbes View Post
      Any word on any new uniform pack?
      No word. I would tweet @EANCAAFootball or @EASPORTS_AJ and see if they can give you any insight. That's essentially how I saw it last week was someone asked on twitter and I saw the tease of 'soon' and just made a guess after that.
      tforbes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      No word. I would tweet @EANCAAFootball or @EASPORTS_AJ and see if they can give you any insight. That's essentially how I saw it last week was someone asked on twitter and I saw the tease of 'soon' and just made a guess after that.
      Ugh its killing me! There is so many uniforms they need to add!
      NatureBoy -
      I would love to see these uniforms added to the next uniform store update.

kindella2 -
      Last tweet i saw from them said no update for now. SMH. This is the problem that people talk about, you say you going to update the unis but you do it one time and then we don't hear anything else nor do we hear an update is coming all the while NEW unis are coming out. Perhaps i'm expecting too much from them.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by kindella2 View Post
      Perhaps i'm expecting too much from them.
      I'd say that's probably the case. Everyone expected new uniforms every single week. Realistically, it's going to be uniform packs every 2-3 weeks or once a month. People just need some patience. Any uniforms you buy or download will immediately be usable in your already ongoing dynasty, so it's not like waiting for a uniform to come out is going to prevent you from playing dynasty. And if people are getting that bent out of shape over waiting a couple weeks for a uniform, Jesus, their day to day lives must be goddamn perfect to have a uniform not coming out immediately be their biggest concern in life.
      kindella2 -
      I dont expect new unis every week nor every month, and its not stopping me from playing the game at all. All i think anyone wants is to be kept up to date on when we can expect a new set thats all. Is that too much to ask for a feature that they said they were doing? I personally dont think so. if you have a semi timeline then just say that...
      gigemaggs99 -
      I dont expect new unis every week nor every month, and its not stopping me from playing the game at all. All i think anyone wants is to be kept up to date on when we can expect a new set thats all. Is that too much to ask for a feature that they said they were doing? I personally dont think so. if you have a semi timeline then just say that...
      I think this is a pipe-dream. EA has a "history" of saying something is coming out.....then we wait...and wait....I think it's probably better off not telling us or publishing a release date, it's usually delayed and then all heck breaks loose on various forums. I think for now they will release it when it shows up.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      I think this is a pipe-dream. EA has a "history" of saying something is coming out.....then we wait...and wait....I think it's probably better off not telling us or publishing a release date, it's usually delayed and then all heck breaks loose on various forums. I think for now they will release it when it shows up.
      What gig said. It'll show up whenever they release it. With stuff like this, I doubt there exactly is a specific release date. Maybe they're waiting until they have a specific number of uniforms to package together, they're waiting until all the uniforms in a current, ready to go package have been used in actual games, etc. They'll come out whenever EA wants to release them, regardless of whether people complain about it or not, so for me personally, there's no point in worrying about it.
      kindella2 -
      Understood.
      ram29jackson -
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      ram29jackson -