• NCAA Football 13 - TV Spots

EA SPORTS has released the television spots for NCAA Football 13. The ads center around the Heisman Challenge feature and users putting former winners on different squads. Programs and swapped 'legends' include LSU (RGIII), Ohio State (Desmond Howard), and Georgia (Tim Tebow).

Continue on to view the ads and then share your thoughts with the community.

Comments 62 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Well you wouldn't necessarily "have" to put up these #s. I'm merely showing that they are possible and in fact easy to do. This Blitz The League Slow Mo thing makes things so..... easy its not even funny.
      Yeah, but unless I just kneel the ball every play for an entire half, from the sounds of how little effort it takes, I'd be putting up those numbers regardless.
      CLW -
      Well I learned Allen > Barry

833 Yards 12 TDs Game 1
      George couldn't match Allen "only" 725 yards but tied Allen with 12 TDs.
      ram29jackson -
      they arent doing an online stream release party tomorrow likey they have the past 2 years ?
      CLW -
      And with Palmer's 29/39 1090 Yard 18 TD Game 1 performance I need to go take a shower
      souljahbill -
      And with Palmer's 29/39 1090 Yard 18 TD Game 1 performance I need to go take a shower
      ROFLMFAO!!!!

I can't take it!!! LOL!!! That shit is HILARIOUS!!!
      SmoothPancakes -
      On dear god. Just played a Heisman Challenge game with RGIII. Playing on 5 minute quarters, I won 140-14, going 25-39, throwing for 1,334 yards and 19 touchdowns.
      morsdraconis -
      ....WHAT?!...

Holy christ! What's the fuckin' point?
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      On dear god. Just played a Heisman Challenge game with RGIII. Playing on 5 minute quarters, I won 140-14, going 25-39, throwing for 1,334 yards and 19 touchdowns.
      Yeah its best to play and blindfolded and then perhaps after cutting off one of your hands to give the CPU a fighting chance.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      ....WHAT?!...

Holy christ! What's the fuckin' point?

and trophy whoring
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      trophy whoring
      Fixed.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Wow. I literally only played two games, simming the entire rest of the season, and still completed all four "goals" and won the Heisman Trophy with ease with RG III. And now there's still 9 MORE of this shit? I honestly don't even know if I want to so much as achievement whore the rest of this game mode, it's such a fucking pointless waste of time, when I could be doing stuff in my dynasty (once I get it started up) or custom playbooks, or something, something much more productive than throwing for 1,300 yards and 15+ TDs a game.
      Rudy -
      Smooth, is there a difficulty option in that mode? I can't believe you put up those kind of numbers in one game lol.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Smooth, is there a difficulty option in that mode? I can't believe you put up those kind of numbers in one game lol.
      There might be, I didn't look. Whatever the default difficulty, settings and sliders are, that's what I played with.
      Rudy -
      I just can't get over you scoring 19 TD in 20 minutes. That's mind boggling.
      steelerfan -
      Don't you trophy whores do stupid shit like controlling 12 teams in a dynasty and then simming several years to try and win every bowl game and rivalry trophy? How is this stupid shit stupider than that stupid shit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Don't you trophy whores do stupid shit like controlling 12 teams in a dynasty and then simming several years to try and win every bowl game and rivalry trophy? How is this stupid shit stupider than that stupid shit?

Well, first, scoring 19 TDs and throwing for 1,300+ yards in 20 minutes is truly stupid shit. Second, I don't have to control 12 teams to do that. I can just simply play each bowl game and rivalry game from inside my single-team dynasty and get those trophies with no problems. But I haven't done that since 11 (were those trophies/achievements in 12's game?), so even that, I haven't attempted recently. And the most I will do, if I get truly frustrated (looking at you, fucking interception returned for a TD with player lock on), I'll go two controllers, but that's the most I'll do.
      Rudy -
      That reminds me of some stuff I used to do with Tecmo Super Bowl. One year my goal was to get Sammie Smith as many yards as I could get in one year. I can't remember how many I got but I finished 13-3 on the year so it got pretty tough at the end. I think I was trying to get 5000 rushing yards but I failed at over 4000 lol. Sammie wasn't that great. One year I took Cleveland and tried to get Eric Metcalf as many catches and rushes as possible. Sometimes that's fun but those stats are outdoing Tecmo!
      steelerfan -
      LMAO and all at the same time.

Guys, I finally loaded Heisman Challenge tonight. It took me about 15 seconds to scroll over to "Heisman Setup" and see that there is a section called "Heisman Challenge House Rules". There you can select your skill level and tweak sliders. Nice job playing on, and complaining about, Varsity.

Anyway the mode is not for me, but I knew there had to be settings to make it somewhat of a challenge.

SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      LMAO and all at the same time.

Guys, I finally loaded Heisman Challenge tonight. It took me about 15 seconds to scroll over to "Heisman Setup" and see that there is a section called "Heisman Challenge House Rules". There you can select your skill level and tweak sliders. Nice job playing on, and complaining about, Varsity.

Anyway the mode is not for me, but I knew there had to be settings to make it somewhat of a challenge.

Well, in our defense, Road To Glory didn't have settings in the past. Whatever they set it to that year, that's what you were stuck with.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Well, in our defense, Road To Glory didn't have settings in the past. Whatever they set it to that year, that's what you were stuck with.
      I dont think thats true either ...? i'm pretty sure I did last year ....?